Tormented

*Winry's POV*

Once he left I quickly walked over to the phone and called Colonel Mustang. "Hello?" He said on the other side. "Colonel I need your help." I said. I heard him say something to Riza and then he asked me what I needed. "Ed and Al are going to try to find (Y/N) and they may be in danger." I said. He sighed. "Of course they're in danger. Riza and I will go find them." He said. "Thank you." I said, letting out a sigh of relief. I didn't want Ed and Al to get hurt. I hung up and sat at the table, waiting.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

They came back. Lust sat against the wall to my left. I hung my head and tried my best not to cry. I needed to escape before Ed came, but I couldn't. I tried to use alchemy against the wall but it didn't work.

"There's no use in using alchemy while you're bounded in those chains." Lust said. I looked at her. She was standing now, an amused look on her face. I didn't respond. "Do you know why?" She asked. I shook my head slightly. "Do you?" She asked. I shook my head a little more now. "Answer me!" She screamed. "No." I whispered. I screamed in pain as I felt something pierce my shoulder. The black finger then shrunk back onto the owners hand. I breathed heavily as I took the pain.

"That was pretty fun." Lust said, giggling. I looked up at her angrily. She smiled at me and stabbed me in the leg with one of her fingers. I screamed again and she smiled cruelly. Blood rolled down my leg and dripped onto the floor. She then sent two of her finger and stabbed me in the other shoulder and in my side. I screamed as loud as I could and then looked at the floor. I coughed up some blood and Lust came and patted my head. The fat thing in the corner giggled. I used most of my energy and lifted my head to look at Lust.

"I want to kill you so badly, but I can't." She frowned a little bit at the end of her sentence. I gritted my teeth and spat on her. She flinched and then wiped the spit off of her face. "You little brat!" She yelled as she stabbed my arm. I screamed again and looked at the chubby guy in the corner. He had the creepiest smile so I looked away.

"Can I drink her blood?" He pleaded. "You can drink the blood on the floor." Lust sighed. He squealed and then began to lick the blood the fell out of my body. I wanted to throw up. Lust chuckled as she saw me gagging. "Gluttony seems to love the taste of your blood. Well he seems to love the taste of everyone's blood." She said with a smile. 'So that's his name. That makes a lot of sense.' I thought. He then ran into the corner again and leaned back, satisfied.

Lust then looked at me and smiled. "After we get your precious boyfriend you will never see the sun again." She laughed. I began to tremble. She then froze and her smile grew wider. "He's here." She said.