Winry is Going to Kill Me

*Edward's POV*

I felt bad for not saying goodbye to the girls before I left, but it was for the best. If I told them that I was leaving they would want to come with me and I didn't want them to get hurt again. Especially (Y/N). I tried to think, 'Where would he have gone?' I sighed and continued to walk quickly.

"Ed I don't think we should be doing this." Al said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "What if something happens to them while we are gone?" I stopped for a little bit and thought. 'The nurses are taking good care of them, right? But what if something goes wrong and it causes one of them to shut down.' I wondered. Is this a good idea? I sighed and looked over my shoulder. "They are going to be alright." I said. Al stayed silent for a little bit but he nodded and followed me.

I focused on the mission that I gave myself. I needed to find Scar and make him pay for what he did to (Y/N). I looked in every alleyway and found nothing but garbage cans and stray cats that Al wanted to hold. I didn't think it would be this hard to find him. I cursed under my breath and sighed. "What's wrong brother?" Al asked me. "Nothing, let's keep going." I said. I could sense his hesitation so I turned to him. "You don't have to come with me if you don't want to." I said. He shook his head and stood up straight. "I am not leaving you behind." He said. I smiled at him and nodded. I'm glad I can trust him.

"Brother?" Al asked. I hummed in response and continued to walk around. "Are you in love with (Y/N)?" He asked.

I froze and my eyes widened. 'Is it really that obvious?' I wondered. I cleared my throat and turned to him. "What?! No way!" I said nervously. "You're lying to me aren't you?" "Darn it. He isn't falling for it.' I sighed and nodded. "Yes! I knew it!" He squealed. "You can't tell her!" I told him. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. "My lips are sealed." He said. I sighed and turned back around. "May I ask why?" I tried to think of a way to put it in words. "She is really kind, beautiful, strong, trustworthy, and talented." I could feel my heart beat a little faster at the thought of her.

Al chuckled and patted my shoulder. "What?" I asked. He shook his head, "Oh, nothing." I lifted an eyebrow and waited for him to give me an actual answer. After a couple of seconds I shrugged and continued to walk.

"Hey what's that?" I heard Al ask behing me. I turned to an alleyway and saw a tiny panda looking at us. "I think it's a panda." I said as I squinted to see what it was. I heard Al gasp as he started to run toward it. He bent down and grabbed the cute animal. "Look!" He held it up for me to see. It looked scared. I smiled and started to use my hand to pet it. It looked up and bit my finger making me yelp. "Get it off!" I yelled as it clung to my finger. "Hold still!" Al said. I continued to flail my arms to try to get the panda off. "Hurry up!" "Hold still!" He exclaimed. I stayed still and watched as Al took the tiny panda off of my finger.

"Got it!" He said. I pulled my hand away and looked at my finger. "It made me bleed." I pouted. "Don't be a baby." Al said. I turned away from him and crossed my arms like a little kid. "I think I'm gonna keep it." He said. I turned around to look at him. "What? What if he already has an owner?" I asked him. "His owner would be with him right?" I nodded and he stood up straight. "Which means he need an owner." He said as he lifted his head and place the panda inside his armor. I sighed, "Alright just don't let it bite me." He nodded and we continued walking.

We walked up to another alleyway and heard talking. I froze in place and put my hand in front of Alphonse. "What's wrong?" He asked. I told him to shush and he listened. It sounded like a woman's voice. I looked around the corner and saw a tall woman with a black dress and black hair. She didn't seem alone. A fat man stood next to her and so did the skinny guy with a crop top.

"Ed-!" I heard Al yell. I quickly turned around and in a second a sword came down and cut off half of my metal arm. The wires sparked as they were exposed. I put my hand down and build a wall in front of me and my arm. I quickly grabbed my arm and looked around the corner. Al sat motionless and the person with the sword was gone. "Al!" I exclaimed as I ran to him. He coughed a little bit and looked up at me. "What happened?" He asked. I shook my head, "I don't know."

He looked at my arm and looked up at me. "Winry is going to kill you." He said. I didn't even think about that. 'I guess I am going to meet that wrench of hers today.' I thought. "Yeah I know." I said as I chuckled. He laughed and I helped him up. "We should head back to the hospital before they find out where we are." I said. And right when I said that I saw them running towards us from down the street.