Scar

*(Y/N)'s POV* 

We left the house after breakfast with Winry walking beside us. I clenched my fists and narrowed my eyes every time she tried to get closer to Ed. My face was probably red with anger as I kept my eye on Winry. "(Y/N)?" I heard Al ask. I looked over at him and I put on a fake smile. "What's wrong?" He asked me. I sighed and look up at him. "I don't like that Winry is with us." I told Al in a low voice so that only he and I could hear what I was saying. "Why not?" He asked. I turned to Ed and saw them laughing and talking together. I was fine with that I just didn't like how she was looking at him and how she was slowly inching closer to him. "She likes Ed. She has been walking by his side since we've left the house and she would glare at me when I try to get near Ed." I told Al. He looked down at the floor and stayed silent for a little bit. "I have an idea." He finally said. I tilted my head and looked at him with a confused face. "Just watch." He said. 

He walked over to Winry and Ed. "Hey Winry! Come here, I found something that you might want to see." Alphonse told her. She didn't want to be rude so she walked with him. As they passed by me, Al looked back at me and winked. I almost laughed out loud but I stopped myself and turned to Edward. 

"Hey." I said as I walked over to him. His cheeks were a little rosy and he smiled at me. "Hey." He responded. We stood there for a little bit in silence.

'I need to make conversation before she comes back.' I thought to myself. I sighed and looked up. "You and Winry, what is your relationship like?" I asked him. He looked at me a little confused. "What do you mean?" He asked. I looked at him and made eye contact. "What is your relationship status? Like are you guys brother and sister? Or are you like good friends? Or are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend? That stuff." I said. His eyes widened and he shook his head. "No we are definitely not boyfriend and girlfriend." He clarified.

I felt so relieved when he said that. "Why do you ask?" He asked as he drew his face closer to mine with a smirk. I could feel my face heating up. He was way too close. I quickly looked away and blushed. "I was just wondering." I said. He frowned a tiny bit and then backed away. "Alright." He said. We walked silently for a while and then finally he spoke. 

"How's your dad doing?" He asked. I stopped walking and froze as I thought about it. He stopped a couple of seconds after and looked back at me. "(Y/N)?" He asked. I looked up at him and sighed. "He isn't doing well at all. I'm afraid that I won't get the stone in time to save him." I say as my voice cracked. He walked over to me and pulled me close to his chest. I blushed and hugged him back. I could feel his heart beating quickly in his chest. 'W-why is it beating so fast?' I wondered. He held me in his arms for a while and I began to drift to another world. 

I was brought back to the earth when I heard Winry clear her throat. We came out of the hugged and turned to see Winry with and obvious fake smile on her face. "What did I miss?" She asked. "Nothing." Edward said. Winry glared at me and narrowed her eyes. I smiled and wiped my tears away. I looked over at Alphonse and he held up a thumps up. I smiled and silently laughed. "Thank you." I mouthed to him. He nodded and the four of us continued to walked to the train station.
_______________________________________

*Edward's POV*

We finally arrived at the station. We all got onto the train and sat down in some seats. Al sat next to me while the two girls sat across from us. I put my chin in my hand and looked up to look at (Y/N). She looked so beautiful. "Tell her." Al whispered to me. My eyes widened and I could feel the blush on my face. "Are you crazy?! No way." I said. He sighed and shook his head. "You have to do it someday." He said. I sighed and looked over at her. "No. Not now at least." I said. He nodded and turned the other way.

Finally we arrived at our destination and we got off of the train. "Where do we go now?" Winry asked. "We are going to go to the headquarters to see if Colonel needs anything." Al said. I nodded in agreement. "That's a good idea." (Y/N) said. We started to walk away from the train station and through the streets, trying to find the headquarters.

All of a sudden (Y/N) stopped in her tracks. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I have a bad feeling." She said. I looked at her with a confused expression on my face. Then we heard a scream come from one of the alleyways. (Y/N) and I immediately ran towards the scream without hesitation to see what happened. We got there and we both stopped. Standing there was a dark skinned man with white hair and tattoos all over his arms. He hovered over a man laying in a pile of blood. He turned around and I immediately recognised him. He had a huge scar on his face.

"Sc-scar." I whispered. He looked at us angrily and got ready to attack. "(Y/N) run!" I told her as I began to make a weapon as quickly as I could. She ignored my command and began to make a weapon for herself. "Run!" I told her again. She ignored me again and Scar jumped at us with his hand surrounded by blue lightning.

Hey guys I am so sorry for the late update I've been pretty busy with school and personal stuff. I hope you liked this chapter.❤