I'm Sorry

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"Edward!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He looked down at the finger that went through him from behind. Once Lust removed her finger, Edward fell onto his knees and then fell forward. "No!" I screamed as I tried to break free. I wanted to run to him, to hold him. "You killed him!" I screamed at Lust angrily. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "You really are annoying, aren't you?" I gritted my teeth as the tears fell onto the floor. I felt dizzy. 

"Kill her." Lust finally said with a smirk. My eyes widened. Envy smiled and chuckled. "Gladly." He said. He began to walk towards me. This was it. I was going to die. I closed my eyes and held my breath as I waited for the pain of something piercing my skin. I then heard Envy scream at the top of his lungs. My eyes shot open and I saw him burning up. I looked past him and saw Mustang standing behind him. He snapped and set Envy on fire again. 

"(Y/N), over here!" Mustang called out. I tried to break free again but it was no use. Lieutenant Hawkeye aimed her gun at my chains and shot them, setting me free. "No!" Lust yelled as she was set on fire. "Get Fullmetal and leave!" Mustang demanded. I quickly ran over to Ed and held him in my arms. "Ed!" I screamed as tears fell onto his face. He didn't respond. "We need to get out of here." Lieutenant said. She then reached down and picked Ed up. "What about you?!" I yelled to Mustang. "I'll be fine. Go!' He said. I ran with the Lieutenant, Ed, and Alphonse outside. It was raining. I felt so dizzy and my body felt weak. My eyelids began to fall and I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a hospital bed with no one around me. 'What happened?' I wondered as I blinked the sleepiness from my eyes. I sat up and winced in pain. I then remembered what happened and I quickly looked around. Where was he? I sat up, ignoring the pain and called out his name.

I quickly got out of the bed and walked as fast as I could out of the room. "Edward!" I called out. The nurses looked at me and their eyes widened. "What are you doing?! You should be in your bed." One of them said. I brushed her off and continued to limp down the hallway. I needed to find him. I needed to get to him. Tears formed in my eyes and one tear escaped. Then another. I began to cry quietly as I limped past the nurses.

"Ed!" My voice cracked. I stopped walking and leaned against the wall. I was exhausted. "(Y/N)?" I heard a familiar voice say. I quickly looked over at the person and saw Winry looking at me with a worried look on her face. "Winry." I whispered. I got off of the wall and stumbled towards her. Once I got a few small steps in front of her my legs gave out. She quickly dropped her stuff and caught me before I could hit the hard floor.

"What are you doing out of your room?!" She exclaimed. I swallowed hard and looked up at her worried eyes. "Where's Ed?" I asked her. She helped me stand up straight and she smiled sadly. "He's down the hall. You need to go back to your room though." She said. I shook my head. "I won't go back to my room until I see him." I said. She gave me a little bit of an amused looked and then she sighed.

"Alright, follow me." She told me. I thanked her and began to follow her down the hall. We past some of the nurses and entered the second room on the left. My eyes widened as I saw Ed laying still on his hospital bed. "Ed!" I exclaimed. I limped towards him as quickly as I could and fell on my knees by his bed.

I grabbed his hand and held it in mine as I stared at him. "Edward?" I asked. "He's in a coma." Winry said quietly. My eyes widened and I looked at her. "Wh-what?" I asked as a tear escaped from my left eye. "He's in a coma. " she repeated as a tear fell down her cheek. I felt as if someone had punched me in the face. This was all my fault. I squeezed his hand and began to cry. If I hadn't been taken he would be okay. I screamed and rested my head on the edge of his hospital bed. Winry stayed silent as she watched me cry loudly. I felt her come from behind and hug me.

"It's all my fault!" I yelled into the sheets. "No it's not." Winry whispered. "I'm so sorry!" I cried. Winry shook her head and tightened her hug. "I'm so sorry." I whispered. Winry stayed quiet and cried silently behind me. I looked at Edward's resting face. "I'm sorry." I said quietly.