Edward!

*Edward's POV*

We arrived at a huge building. We quickly entered and looked around to see if we could find (Y/N). She wasn't here.

"(Y/N)!" I called out. Al did the same and walked forward. "Looking for something?" I heard someone say from behind us. Al and I quickly turned around and saw a little boy. It was the Fuhrer's son. "Salem?" Al asked. The little boy shook his head and smiled. "I would prefer to be called..." Shadows with eyes came out of his body and surrounded the floor and walls behind him, "Pride." He finished with a cruel smile. I quickly put up a wall between Al and I and we quickly dodged the attack. One of his shadows destroyed the wall.

"Where are you going?" He asked with an innocent smile on his face. I clapped my hands and placed them on the cement and send a chain of spikes his way. He used his shadows to destroy my attack. Al ran to me and sent an attack towards him. 

"Go find (Y/N). I'll take care of Salem." He said. "What? I'm not leaving you with him!" I said. Al sighed and looked at me. "I'll be fine. You have to find (Y/N). She could be hurt." He said. I froze and thought about what he said. I finally nodded and began to run towards the stairs that led up to the second floor. 

An attack from Salem was sent to me. "Not so fast!" Al yelled as he blocked his attack. 'Thanks Al.' I thought as I smiled. I quickly ran up the stairs and ran into a fat man. Gluttony. 

"You look tasty!" He smiled. I clapped an put my hands on the floor sent an attack towards him. He jumped up and I quickly moved out of the way before he could crush me. I send a chain of spikes his way and one of them stabbed him in the leg. He whimpered for a little bit but then he healed. 

'I am going to have to kill him multiple times.' I thought. I sighed angrily and sent a flock of arrows his way. They hit him in the head, chest, and arms. He yelled and he pulled them out. He ran towards me and I quickly rolled to the side. "Stay still." He said. I quickly made a spear and threw it at his face. It stabbed him in the forehead and he yelped. I kept spawning spears and continued to throw them at him. I continued to throw multiple spears at him until, finally, he fell to the floor and turned into dust. I panted and plopped onto the floor. I needed to keep going but I needed to take a small break. 'Please be okay.' I thought as I looked at the room in front of me. I got up and ran in. What I saw was horrifying. 

(Y/N) sat in a chair with her head hung low. She had stab wounds on her body and she was chained to the wall. I stood still, completely shocked. 'Why would they do this to her?' I wondered. I began to tear up as I stared at her beaten body.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled as I ran towards her. She weakly lifted her head, surprised and scared to see me. I threw my arms around her and pulled away quickly to see if she had anymore injuries. "What are you doing here?" She asked urgently.

My eyes widened and I looked at her in shock. "Why wouldn't I be here? I'm here to save you!" I said. She shushed me and told me to whisper. "You need to get out of here now." She said. Her eyes looked as if they were pleading for me to leave. "Why?" I asked her. "They're going to use you as a resource for their plan." She said. "What plan?" I asked her. She shook her head and looked me in the eyes. "I don't know but what I do know is that you can't be here." She said. "I'm not leaving you." I said. "Ed, please! Please, just take Alphonse and leave." She whisper yelled. I shook my head and opened my mouth to protest but I was interrupted.

"Well, well, well." I turned around and saw a woman with a black dress smiling at me from the other side of the room. It was Lust. "Did you do this to her?!" I asked angrily as I motioned to (Y/N). I heard (Y/N) whimper at my comment. "Why yes. Yes I did." Lust said, smiling cruelly. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. She chuckled and lifted her hand and examined her fingers.

"And I really enjoyed watching her scream in pain." She said. I quickly lost it and started running towards her. "Ed, no!" I heard (Y/N) yell from behind me. I turned my automail arm into a weapon and yelled as I attacked her. But then she jumped to the side and began to change into someone else. 'Envy?' I wondered. He smiled at me and laughed. 'If that's Envy then where...?' I then felt something pierce my skin from behind. My eyes widened and I looked down to see that a black blade-like object sticking out of my stomach.

"Edward!" I heard (Y/N) scream at the top of her lungs. Everything began to grow blurry as the real Lust pulled her finger out. I was losing so much blood. I looked behind me and saw (Y/N) trying to break free of the chains that held her back as she screamed and cried. "Nighty night Pipsqueak." Envy said. I fell to the floor and darkness overcame my vision.