Trusting Alphonse

I put on a fake smile and tried to hide the burning rage inside of me. 'Who does she think she is?' I though angrily. I sat next to Ed and Al and stayed silent. "Hey, you alright?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said as I forced my smile to grow. He smiled and blushed a little bit. "So how many rooms are there?" I asked him. "There are only two rooms. I am going to stay in the guest room." He scratched the back of his neck and blushed a little more. "Do you want to sle-" he began.

"You can sleep in my room, (Y/N)." Winry said quickly. I looked over at her and narrowed my eyes. I don't trust her. "No that's fine. I'll sleep on the couch." I said. "No you can sleep in the guest room. I'll sleep on the couch." Ed said. I blushed a tiny bit and turned to him. "No it's fine." I said. He opened his mouth to say something but Winry interrupted him again. "Then it's settled. Now can we have dinner?" Winry asked. Ed and Al nodded and I followed them to the dining table. Edward sat down by the edge of the table and he looked up. I smiled and walked towards the seat next to Ed but Winry sat in it before I could even touch the chair. I frowned slightly and sat on the other side of the table.

Once I sat down I looked at the top of my eyes and saw Winry looking at me with a smirk on her face. I clenched my fists and growled quietly. I then calmed down and sighed as I stared at the food. "Are you alright (Y/N)?" Al asked. I nodded and continued to stare at my food. 'Did she poison this?' I wondered. I then saw a figure sit next to me which made me a bit curious. I looked over and saw Edward next to me, smiling. I looked to my left and saw Winry staring at him with sad eyes. I looked over at Edward and he was eating. I ignored Winry's glare and began to eat the food.

After we finished eating we cleaned our dishes and I walked into the guest room. I sighed and stretched and then grabbed some pajamas from my suitcase.

"Getting ready for bed already?" I heard Ed say from the doorway. I turned and smiled as I saw him leaning against the doorway. "Yeah I'm really tired." I said as I turned away to close my suitcase. I looked at him and he stared at me. "What?" I asked him, blushing a little bit. "N-nothing." He said as his face went red, "I'll let you change." He walked away and shut the door behind him. I sighed and began to change into my sleepwear. I sat down on the bed and sighed.

"Are you alright?" Al asked. I looked up and saw him standing in the doorway. "Yeah I'm fine. I just feel bad because Ed has to sleep on the couch." I said. He chuckled a little bit, "He will be fine." I smiled and brought my knees close to my chest. He looked away and looked straight forward, as if he were lost in thought. "Hey Al?" I said. he looked over to me and hummed in response. "C-can I tell you something?" I asked him. He nodded and I took a deep breath. "I-I...like Edward." I said I felt my face burn. He gasped and squealed loudly. "I KNEW IT!!!" He exclaimed. My eyes widened and my face went super red. "You knew what?" Ed asked.

I looked over to the door and saw Ed standing there with a curious expression on his face. "U-um...I knew that she uh..." Al said. I began to freak out. "She told me that uh...she enjoyed the book that I gave her." Al said. I quickly looked over to Edward to see what he would say. "A book?" He asked. Al nodded quickly and I smiled. "Ok then." he said as he walked away. Alphonse and I let out a sigh of relief. "That was a nice save." I said. "Yeah that was close." He said. I sighed and he stood up. "Well I'll see you in the morning." he said. I nodded. "Goodnight." I said. He left the room and I fell back onto the bed. I stood up and saw Ed putting some pillows on the couch. "Goodnight Ed." I said as I felt my face heat up a bit. He turned to looked at me and smiled. "Goodnight." He said. I turned to the bed and laid down. 'Hopefully Al keeps his mouth shut.' I thought I slowly began to fall asleep.