Don't Go

*Edward's POV* 

I couldn't wake up. I could hear everything that was happening around me. I could hear (Y/N) crying. I wanted to hold her, to tell her everything.

"It's all my fault!" I heard her yelled as she cried next to me. 'No, no it's not your fault.' I thought. She continued to cry as she grabbed my hand. I wanted to squeeze her hand but my body would respond to my brain. 'Please don't cry, (Y/N).' I thought. I wanted to hold her, to kiss her.

"Please wake up." I heard her say. 'I'm trying.' I thought as I tried to force myself to wake up. "I'm so sorry." I heard her whisper. '(Y/N), please don't apologize.' I thought. Her hand felt so soft. I tried to squeeze but it didn't move. 'Come on! Wake up!' I thought, getting frustrated at the fact that I couldn't move my body.

I could then feel her hand leave mine which made my heart sink. "I-I think i should leave you guys." She said. "Wh-what do you mean?" Winry asked her. "I-I think I should to back home. I've caused you giys so much trouble and I don't want any one else get hurt because of my idiotic choices." She said. I was shocked. I didn't want her to leave. "(Y/N), you don't have to leave. It's not your fault." Winry said. Everything went silent.

I grew anxious. 'Wake up!' I told myself. I then felt someone lips kiss my head and my heart skipped a beat. "I'm sorry Ed. I love you." I heard (Y/N) say. My heart began to beat a little faster. She loves me? "Goodbye." She said.

'No! Don't leave!' I screamed un my head. I used a lot of strength and tried to force myself to wake up. 'Wake up!' I yelled as I struggled to move. My whole body seemed to be frozen. 'Wake up!' I yelled again as I used a little more strength. I then heard the sound of the door in my hospital room close. 'No no no no!' I thought. I used all of my strength to try to make my body move. 'WAKE UP!' I screamed. It was no use. My body refused to respond to my brain. I felt a lump in my throat. I wanted to scream for (Y/N). I wanted to wake up and run to her.

I finally gave up on trying to make my body move and just laid there on the soft bed. It was completely silent in the room which means Winry probably left too. I was all alone. I wanted (Y/N). 'Please...come back.' I thought. I lay in darkness as a tear escaped from my left eye and rolled down my cheek.