Confession?

*(Y/N)'s POV*

It took us a really long time to find them. We walked around for about an hour and a half, trying to find them. Finally, Winry caught a glimpse of them and we ran towards them. We got closer and closer and that's when I realized that they were hurt. We both ran faster and I quickly hugged Ed, ignoring the pain in my stomach.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He froze and then wrapped his arms around me. "I'm alright." He said. We held each other for a little while until Winry cleared her throat. "Are you guys done?" She asked. We let go and rubbed the of our necks. That's when she noticed that his metal arm was gone. She the grabbed a wrench and threw at his face making him bleed. 

"Why did you do that?!" I yelled at her. She just crossed her arms and looked away. "Are you alright?" I asked him. He nodded and I helped him up. "Sorry Winry, it just happened so fast and I couldn't move out of the way in time." He said. She sighed. "It's alright. I'll fix it once we get back home." She said. He smiled widely and thanked her over and over again.

"But it will take about three all nighters to fix." She sighed. I actually started to feel kind of bad for her once she said that. "Could you maybe fix it quicker?" He asked her with his adorable smile. "Do you want your arm?" She asked him with an annoyed look. "Yes." "Then you will have to wait for three to four days." She said. He frowned a little and nodded. "Let's go home." She said. I nodded and we walked to thw train station. My stomach was still hurting really bad but I didn't want to go back to the hospital so I stayed silent.

We finally arrived at the house after an hour or so. Once we walked into the house, Winry took Edward's arm and went to fix it. "What now?" I asked the brothers. "I'm going to relax." Al said. "I'm going to walk around outside." I said. "I'll join you." Ed said. I looked at him and blushed a little bit. "Okay." I said with a smile on my face. We both turned around and exited the house.

We were silent for a while as we walked around. It was nice outside. The temperature wasn't too hot or too cold. A small breeze blew past us, causing my (h/l) hair to flow.

"It's nice out here." I said. I looked back and Ed was gone. "Ed?" I called out as I looked around. I couldn't see him. "Edward?" I called out as I cupped my hands around my mouth. I heard rustling to my right so i walked towards it.

"Ed, what are you doing?" I asked him once I found him by a bush. "Oh um I was just looking for something." He said. "Oh okay." I said with a smile. We stared at each other for a little bit until Ed cleared his throat. "(Y/N)?" He said nervously. "Yes?" He stood up and hid his hands behind his back. "I want to tell you something." He said. I looked at him for a little bit. He looked really nervous. "What is it?" I asked him. He hesitated for a second and then exhaled. "I-I wanted to let you know that...I-I li-." Before he could finish Al ran to us. "(Y/N)! I-it's your father!" He said. My eyes widened as Ed and I ran into the house to answer the phone.