On My Way

*Edward's POV* 

I quickly ran out of the house and headed to the train station. "Wait up!" I heard Al yell from behind. I ignored him and kept running. I needed to get to (Y/N) as soon as possible. 'If anyone has laid a hand on her I will kill them.' I thought. I gritted my teeth angrily just at the thought of my (Y/N) getting hurt. 

"Ed please slow down!" Al said. I stopped in my tracks and started to catch my breath. "Thank you." He said as he panted. "Why would you stop me?" I asked as I panted. "You were going to fast. Plus do you even know where you're going?"He asked. I shook my head.  "How do you expect to find her then?" Al asked "I don't know." I mumbled. "What?" He asked. "I don't know!" I yelled, angrily. Al backed away a little bit. I sighed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell. I'm just...stressed." I said. He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "I understand, I'm worried too." He said. I smiled at him and then stood up straight. "Come on let's go." He nodded and we continued to run to the train station.

We got onto the train and then ran through the streets, looking for her. I then walked up to some people and asked if they had seen her. No one has seen her. I sighed and was about to give up after about an hour and a half but Al told me that we had to keep looking. He was right. I had to keep looking for her. I couldn't lose her. We continued to look for about another hour but we made no progress. I wanted to cry. 'What if something bad has happened to her?' I wondered. I found a table and sat down.

"What's wrong?" Al asked. I sighed and put my face in my hands. "We haven't made any progress." I told him. He looked around and then sat down. "We need to keep looking." He said. I swallowed hard. "I'm going to take a break." I said. "What?! We can't take a break! What if she's dying out there?! We can't give up!" He exclaimed. "I know we can't!" I snapped. Al blinked a couple of times and stayed silent. "Don't you think I've wondered if she is okay?! Those thoughts have been running through my head since we've started this search! I have been overwhelmed with fear and worry since we left!" I yelled angrily. I tightened my fists and a tear escaped from my eye. "I sat here because I need time to think, time to calm down! And you've just made it worse by telling me what I've been thinking this whole time!" My voice cracked and tears fell onto the table. "I-I'm sorry." Alphonse said nervously.  I slammed my fists on the table and cried quietly as I rested my head in my arms. Al stayed silent.

"Is everything alright?" A man asked us. I looked away and started to wipe my tears away. "Have you seen a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes?" Al asked. "I have." The man said. I quickly turned around with wide eyes. "Do you know where she is?" I asked urgently. "Yes." He said with a smile. "Can you tell us?" I asked him. He nodded and told us how to get to the location. "Thank you!" I said. He smiled and nodded as Al and I started to run to the location. 'I'm coming (Y/N).' I thought.

*Envy's POV*

I smiled at the two brothers as they thanked me and began to run towards the location. I laughed to myself. "Perfect." I said as I smiled cruelly.