A Change of Plans

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I left the house and looked back at the door. I was going to miss them. I was going to miss Ed. I know that I will be gone for only one week, but still, I was going to miss him terribly. I walked away from the house and started to walk to the train station.

It took a long time to get there but I made it. There weren't a lot of people there so it didn't take a long time to get myself a ticket. I walked onto the train and sat in the back. As I looked out the window I felt a strange uneasiness cover me like a blanket. I looked around to see if anyone seemed suspicious. No one looked suspicious to me. All I saw was a man sleeping, two woman talking, and a woman with long dark hair holding a baby.

I sat silently for a couple of hours and I finally stopped at my destination. I stood up and got of the train. I left the station and walked to my old home. No one was there when I walked in. 

I sighed and put my bags down. Pictures of my family were hung up on the wall. I smiled at them sadly and continued to look around. My dad's room was really clean. I walked over to the side of his bed and picked up a piece of paper on the side table.

I stared at the picture of me and my father holding each other with huge smiles on our faces. I put the picture down and cried into the pillow next to me. I couldn't believe he was gone. I wanted him. I wanted Ed. I wanted them to hold me, to comfort me. I continued to cry into my pillow for a long time. My eyes burned from the tears and before I knew it I was asleep. 

                                                                                       .           .           .

I woke up to see that it was 10:00 pm. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. 'How long was I asleep?' I wondered. I got out  of the bed and walked to the bathroom. My (h/c) hair was an absolute mess. I sighed and opened the drawer to find the light blue hairbrush that I used to use. I smiled and began to brush my hair. "I can't believe that he actually kept it." I whispered. I put the brush back and looked at myself in the mirror, thinking. 'Maybe I should go for a walk.' I thought. I nodded and walked over to grab my coat. I needed to clear my mind. I opened the door and walked out of the house.

The outside was very different from Ed and Al's house. City lights shown on the road. I breathed in the chilly air and covered myself with my coat to keep the cold out. I began to walk down the sidewalk alone. No one was out here and it was pretty nice. I kicked a rock out of my way and looked around. The alleyways had big green garbage cans against the walls of the buildings. I saw something from the alleyway move at the corner of my air. I jumped a little and tilted my head to the side. It moved again and I walked into the alleyway to check it out. 

"Hello?" I said as I inched my way down the alleyway. A cat jumped out from the trash can and I jumped. "Oh, hi there cutie." I said as I held my hand out. It meowed and then sniffed my hand. It then jumped back into the garbage can and didn't come back out. I smiled a little and walked off. Everything was quiet until I heard someone's voice.

"Help!" I heard a woman yell. My eyes grew wide. 'Am I hearing things?' I wondered. Then I heard it again. I quickly ran to where the voice came from and found a woman sitting down with a baby in her arms. It was the same woman that was on the train. I quickly ran to her and asked her what was wrong. "I c-can't get up and my b-baby is dying!" She exclaimed. I quickly grabbed her baby and watched her get up. I shushed the baby and looked at its face. He had an unpleasant smile on his face. "Wh-what-?" Everything went black.