ONE

"Let's break up." Dong Hae calmly said. Dara stares at him. Is he serious? Or is this one of his jokes again? He's been busy lately, and even though they go on dates or visit him at his home, he wasn't that attentive to her like before.

"Why?" she hushedly asks. She is trying her best not to scream in Dong Hae's face. Dong Hae sighs. He grabs his iced coffee in front of him and sips it. They've been dating for four years, and he suddenly breaks up with her.

"We're both busy with our careers. You're leaving for Tokyo soon, and I'm busy with my career. We won't see each other for three months. I don't think I can handle that." he babbles.

Dara sighs. "We've been together for four years. Four years, Lee Dong Hae!" she hissed. "And now, you're breaking up with me because of that? Seriously?" Dara said in an annoyed tone.

"Dara, listen to me. Long-distance doesn't work, especially for me. And I'm really busy with my work now. I have the opportunity to become a m-manager. I-I can't lose that." Dong Hae said. Dara huffs and smirks at him. The idiot is lying.

"Jessica Jung." Dara simply said and glared at him. Dong Hae was frozen and gulped. Dara shook her head. She's right. Dara laughs before grabbing her bag and standing up. Dong Hae grabs her iced coffee and his in case she will pour that to him. He smiles cheekily at her. She would swoon, hugs him, and shower him with kisses whenever he did that before. But all she feels now is disappointment and disgust. She looks at Dong Hae for the last time before leaving that coffee shop.

She knew about Jessica. She knows the bitch wants Dong Hae from the first time she meets her. The way she leans on Dong Hae, even though Dong Hae is holding Dara's hand, how she touches his arm, and how she looks at him. She even calls him whenever he's with Dara with her stupid excuses.

As Dara was walking on the street, she took out her phone. She pressed her speed dial number one. The other person she called picked up the call after the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Seung Hyun."

"What? I'm working." Seung Hyun blankly says.

"What time are you going home?" she said in a cracked voice. She's tearing up.

"Why? What's wrong? Are you crying?" he asks.

Dara stops walking and crouches down. She then starts crying. "Seung Hyun... Dong Hae is cheating on me with that socialite bitch" She continues to cry. The people passing by are looking at her as she continues to cry.

"Stop crying. Where are you?"

"We spend four years together. Then he broke up with me to be with that whore. He even has the guts to break up with me!" she cries even more.

She heard a fast typing sound from a keyboard, "Tell me where you at?" he asked.

"In front of a bakeshop." she sobs.

"Where?"

"Near my studio."

"I'll be there." Seung Hyun hangs up.

Dara looks at her phone and continues to cry on the street. The people avoided her as she cried.

Seung Hyun hurriedly typed the email he would send to the artist to showcase his pieces for next month. Suddenly, one of his assistant curators enters his office.

"Oh. Why are you in a hurry? You're leaving?" Hanee asks while holding some folders. Seung Hyun looks at her. "Yes. Please take care of everything here. Call me if there's something urgent." he noticed the folders. "Do I need to sign that? Is that important?"