Malignant

OVERVIEW

    She was the first of her kind. The saviour of her universe. The daughter of Micheal.

   But the more she looked into their broken world the more she began to realise she never saved it, she destroyed it. Killing Lucifer didn't make things better, it caused an extermination of everything.

  And when a rift in time opens up to another world, Mali meets the one person in both universes who finally understands her. Yet, as much as she wants to be good, she cant deny the evil brewing inside of her, and maybe...she might just have the power within the cause the end of everything...in her world and his.

AUTHORS NOTE

This fanfic will be set in the apocalyptic world introduced in season 13, in which Sam and Dean were never born. This means that every person ever saved by them was killed and every demon or monster the boys killed, survived over the course of the first 13 seasons. The gives me some room to bring back our beloved characters that were killed off harshly. If there's anyone you want to see come back let me know!

It will also be split into three parts/ movements which will be separated by seasons eg, part one will be roughly 25 chapters of season 13 and so on for part two and three with seasons 14 and fifteen.

There will be a few changes to the plot here and there but overall, I will follow the season 13 plot line which introduces Jack and the alternate world. This isn't really set in an AU, it's more of a fan fiction where I wished they'd done certain things differently so I decided the write into the plot myself and fix some holes that are in the tv show. Eg Jesse (if you know you know)

To stop confusion, the apocalypse world will be named "alternative universe" and the normal supernatural world we are used too will we called "Winchester Universe"

I am planning on tackling certain plot points such as the Antichrist Jesse and other dimensions such as the one where Lucifer wins and takes Sam as his vessel and when the Winchester's become their real life counterparts Jared and Jensen. There are other things I plan on answering which the show didn't but I won't spoil it all here.

I do not own supernatural however I do own my main character Mali, and the backstory to the apocalyptic world in which Micheal wins. All rights go to the creators and producers. Please don't steal my plot or ideas, this is the first fanfic I've seen like this so copy it and I smite you.

The relationship between Jack and Mali isn't
Incest, as much as the archangels are like brothers and family to each other, they are not related - they are simply beings with the same creator who they view as their father, there is no technical relation between them. Same as all monsters, they are created by the same being Eve who created the alphas.

Spoiler warning to everyone who hasn't seen season 13 but I won't stop you from reading, everything will be explained in detail to make sense to those who have seen it and those who haven't.

All rights reserved.