Chapter Seven

"Different DNA, they don't understand you
You're from a whole other world
A different dimension"
━━━━━━━━━━

"Jack... "The prince of hell muttered from his throne, "Jack... Jack..." It was one of his talents, something that made him different from Azazel, Dagon, and Ramiel. While focused, Asmodeus was able to track those on earth he sought after, and the boy was number one on his list. He desperately wanted to restore the dump that was currently Hell to its natural glory, back when his brothers and sister were generals, when Cain trained the Knights of Hell and when Lilith was the mother of evil and their queen.

"Lord Asmodeus." He was interrupted, and he opened both eyes to look at the mongrel in front of him.

"Does no one think of knockin'?" The prince complained, untwisting his legs from his throne. After the remainder of his family was slaughtered, there was none left entitled to it other than the devil himself. No ranks from which demons were commissioned.

"I have news of The Jack.," the young demon announced, and Asmodeus' interest was peaked. He'd spent the last hour trying to find him and assumed he had warding on him. It had been easy to find the girl, every hair on his body stood up on edge as she arrived in their world. And the thought of her and how he lost his blade and demons to her angered him. She needed to be found an killed and Jack needed to take his father's place.

"What is it?" The prince asked, taunting the soul to come closer. "There is no news of The Jack." He paused as Asmodeus' answer was shown clearly."We've exhausted all our resources," He finished.

"How is this possible? This is an entity of immense power, and yet, I detect nothing." He almost laughed."The Winchesters are doing a masterful job of cloaking him."

"The girl too, many eyes from the night say they took her too, both Nephilim together, once I find them it might just be my birthday."

"I doubt that since they don't have the Jack anymore either, the girl too." The demon explained.

   "Say what?" The demon smiles, tapping his hands against the side of his seat.

   "We have a Hunter on the payroll who says the Winchesters themselves are in a panic to find him, we've heard the girl twisted the Jack into leaving."

"Well, if they're not protecting the Nephilim, then who is? Because that girl wants him dead as much as we want him alive," Asmodeus explains, he'd begun to worry slightly, they were dealing with beings that had never lived before, whether or not the girl could harm Jack was a mystery to them. But it was no secret, she was more powerful than the boy.

"I'm sensing something..." The Demon stood up. "Not the Nephilim...Something else. More like..."The grin on his face said it all, and as Asmodeus's eyes glowed yellow, he couldn't hold back the bone-churning laugh which filled the fiery pit. The king was back, but he wasn't going to get his throne.

*****

    "How do we get there," Jack began, "to your world...the place I can't hurt anybody." Jack had noticed the girl had cleaned up, she was fully dressed and the blood which covered her body and face was gone. Only then, could he truly see her features.

  " You've opened a rift before, you can do it again." Mali answered as they sat on the rocks, "the portal you opened was far greater than our prophet could create, you're strong Jack." The girl persuaded, after leaving the bunker the girl didn't know where to go, but very quickly those around her began to gasp as they saw her blood-drenched body. She had no choice but to change and clean up in a house she found.