Chapter Nineteen

EARTH
2017
RUINED UNIVERSE

"I know what it takes to fool this town, I'll do it 'til the sun goes down and all through the night time"
━━━━━ ◦ ✩ ◦ ━━━━━

  "No...no? You're not him." The girl realised as she lay against the dirt, she'd used her powers to bring herself to Jack. Perhaps the universe thought it funny to send her to the wrong dimension. A dimension where he represented the evil she was in her world. The Jack she knew would never hurt anyone.

  "What did you do?" The girl felt herself getting angry as she looked at the red in the world. The red of blood, the red of anger, and the red of Jacks eyes. Pushing past the pain the girl could feel, she grabbed the blade which was pressed to neck, and began to push it away from her body, ignoring the blood which was now pouring down her hands as it sliced her hands.

Jack challenged her as she tried pushing it down towards her, but Mali was older, and she was the daughter of the most powerful archangel in any universe.

  Snatching the blade the girl brought herself to her feet, her eyes screaming gold as she glanced at the ground littered with bodies of angels. This Jack wasn't threatened by her, but that only proved that this Jack was stupid. "Why did you do this to this world?" The girl repeated, rocks shaking as her anger increased. She kept seeing the flashes of Dean and Sams dead bodies in her head. They were supposed to be the beacons of hope in their universe.

   But this world reeked of the stench of death.

  "They lied to me," Jack smiled, "they all lied to me, they never cared for me. Not Sam and Dean, not Castiel or the angels not even Lucifer." He laughed as he stood before her, he was careless and angry - he didn't care that the girl held the strange blade, he seemed to find it humorous.

He had exterminated all angels, archangels, humans and demons . The only thing that plagued the earth now was him and the souls which ravaged from hell. He was enjoying a little competition from someone that could actually challenge him. For Jack was a predator who killed for sport.

   "The night I was born... my father came for me, he took me from those who wanted me dead and he showed me the unimaginable amount of power I had, he told me the humans would bow before us. Right before he tried to slaughter me."

"So I killed them all, Gabriel, Lucifer and Micheal. Their power is mine, you can't beat me Malignant." Jack tilted his head as his face grew into a smirk, he knew exactly who she was. He wasn't going to kill her, because if he wanted too he would've done it already.

"I'm sorry Jack," The girl apologised sincerely, she began to understand that if she was going home she'd have to play by his rules. "I understand the feelings and pain you've been through. Trust me, I do."

  "And that's why you're still Michaels bitch?" The nephilim retorted, and Mali couldn't help but cling onto whatever blade she was holding harder. She didn't recognise it, whatever it was contained more power than that of the archangel blade.

  Jacks words hurt the girl, whatever he had been through made him harsh and closed, the soft kind-hearted forgiving boy she knew wasn't in this Jack. She couldn't allow herself to get hurt, she had to stay strong and let him have whatever he needed too if she was going to stay alive.

  "Micheal used me...just like Lucifer used you, he meant nothing to me the second he tried to kill me." Mali explained as she tried to find common ground, she hated how similar he was. And for once when she looked at him, Mali could only see herself in his red eyes.