Chapter Five

"You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil, could you be an angel."
━━━━━ ━━━━━

"The hell do you mean she's a nephilim!" One of the men shout to an angel in a trench coat, and the shorter haired man goes running towards Mali with his blade ready as another shouts at him to stop.

But before he can reach her, she sends him plummeting into the wall beside her where he is instantly knocked out on impact with the bricks. But before she can turn back to the attacking group she is sent plummeting into the back wall of the alley, forcing her to drop the blade.

The impact didn't hurt her, but the power which sent her flying made her slightly nauseous.

"Enough!" A voice shouts, "don't hurt my friends!" They say as she looks up, twisting her hand around the archangel blade. She had the opportunity right here to kill him. Her father had claimed Lucifer, why couldn't she claim his spawn?

"The son of Satan," she spits as she gets back to her feet, and she begins to make her way towards them armed with the blade. The boy had royally pissed her off, never had she received any threat from another being, not even the archangels for they knew she overpowered them.

"H-hey hey wow there," the taller human says, placing down his weapon as he approaches her with empty arms. "I think we're on the same side here, listen, we just want the angel blade that's all."

"We didn't mean to upset you or threaten you in any way," the human tries to finish, but the angel pushed his way in front of him, taking a protective stance over the hunter and the nephilim.

   "Stand back Sam," the angel ordered, and that's when Mali realised who it was. Yet he wasn't like she remembered him, he seemed so soft and caring. The opposite of the war-torn angel she knew back home. He was one of their best soldiers, the most loyal.

   "Castiel," she says, and the angel stops and stares at her. But then he becomes all too familiar as his eyes narrow and he run towards her with his angel blade. He stabs her square in the chest, and Mali watches him take several steps back as she removes it from her blood-soaked body.

   She catches eyes with the spawn as she raises Castiel into the air, and begins to fry him inside out. But a hit to the head made things fuzzy as she plummets to the ground, her last view the short haired man standing above her as the others shouts echod through her ears. Then it all went silent.

   "Did you just tase her?" Sam asked his brother, who's smirk said it all. "Damn right I did, maybe she's more human than we thought." He responded, proud of himself for using his knowledge well. All of them stared down at the girl, hearts beating loudly.

   "Jack, go get the cuffs from the Impala." Dean orders as he tosses the keys to the complicated young boy.

    He wondered back to the car, and brought them to Dean who turned the unconscious girl over and placed the cuffs onto. She seemed peaceful, and a lot less angry when she wasn't awake.

    Jack took one look at her and saw a reflection of himself, a reflection of what he was to become, and he feared it, every second which led up to it. He hated how familiar she felt, and how the radiation that surrounded her made him feel indestructible.

   "I got her," Sam says as she's placed over his shoulders effortlessly.

"What are we going to do with her?" Jack asks as Dean picks up the archangel blade, and studies it before putting it into his back pocket. The boy watched carefully, desperate to look at it but ignored his curiosity as they reached the car.