Chapter Fifteen

"Teach me how to fight, I'll show you how to win
You're my mortal flaw and I'm your fatal sin."
━━━━━ ━━━━━

   Mali was speechless as she stared at the ashes of Asmodeus and then finally up to the infamous archangel Gabriel. Running over to Sam and Castiel who lay again the wall, the girl offered them both her hands without realising. She took a sharp inhale as she fought every part of her that Micheal had created, every part of her which told her to kill them both.

And as light as a butterfly she let those feelings go, and allowed herself to smile.

"Thanks," Sam gently smiled as he was brought to his feet by the young girl. The more time Sam found he was around her the more he realised how similar to Jack she really was, how even though in her world she caused the beginning of the apocalypse - She was still so hidden and sheltered from he evil she had caused, so pure.

Sam understood exactly how she felt, how good it could feel to hurt those he felt deserved it, how warm the taste of blood and freedom really was. For Sam had abused his demon powers before Dean had saved him from himself.

Jack would save Mali from herself, Sam was sure of it.

  "You okay?" He asked her, but when he got a look at the girl he felt stupid for even asking. The nephilim in front of him hadn't broken a sweat. Her expression softened as Cas sighed, and they all exchanged silent knowing looks.

The only mark on her was blood from one of the demons Sam had cut with his blade.

  "Sorry to ruin the mood," Gabriel stated as he walked down the stairs, "but if you could point me in the direction of the nearest brothel I'd greatly appreciate the help." He smiled while bringing his hands together.

  "Brothel?" The young girl questioned before Castiel stepped in front of her, refusing to let the archangel influence her with his dirty habits.

"You're leaving?" Sam questioned as Gabriel analysed the girl in front of him, fascinated by the supernatural energy that was surrounding her. "Well duh," he rolled his eyes.

"But we need your help, Sams mother and Lucifers child are in that rift," Castiel pointed, "with Dean and Ketch looking for them. If they don't come back before it closes they will stay trapped."

  Mali wanted to explain to them that they didn't need Gabriel, that she was actually capable of using her powers to open a portal once she got some practise in, but the girl saw the opportunity to get the archangel to stay. For she wanted to speak to heavens most mischievous brother who refused to pick a side.

  "Whoa," He grunted while clutching onto his side."Too much information."

  Gently the girl walked towards him, and placed a hand onto his ribs where she began to heal, her heart beat loudly in her chest as for once she wasn't hurting another being. The angel looked her up and down before he scrunched his eyes at her.

    "Okay, slow down. I'm not processing." He stated as he looked between the human, the angel and the strange girl.

  "What the hell are you doing with another nephilim? What happened to whats-his-face? Ah! Luci's son?"

"Jack's in my world, a world where the apocalypse doesn't stop because Sam and Dean Winchester are never born," Mali explained, and Gabriel rolled his eyes in response. Drama like this was the reason he faked his own death in the first place.

  "And there's more." Castiel continued," Michael wants to come to this Earth and destroy it, and we may need your help to fight him."

"What?"