Chapter Three

"I put my armour on, show you how strong I am. I put my armour on, ill show you that I am. I'm unstoppable."
━━━━━ ━━━━━

   After exactly 20 hours of torture, lucifer released his first whimper. It was silent and sickening, twisted and ugly but to all that could hear it, it was bliss.

   Even though with each inflict of pain he would gently cry out in agony, his humour had not given out. With every question he was asked by Micheal, he laughed back in a mocking tone. And Mali's father, finally loosing his patience, he forced his brothers vessel into the blood stained spikes behind him.

    The blood-churning shriek that came out of the devil himself forced Mali to take a step back. "Father," she began, "Do you need me to assist?" She asked him. Being a nephilim meant that only she could inflict any true pain on the monster. An archangel couldn't hurt another archangel without the blade, and it was still lost to Gabriel and Raphael.

   Michael's smirk grew as Lucifer fought the tears that stung his eyes. Slowly, the powerful archangel turned to reply to her.

   "You may be able to hurt him physically daughter," he turns his head as his grin disappears, "but I can hurt him where it matters,"

   "What, the balls?" Lucifer laughs to himself, "cause don't you worry brother, the ladies will still want me," he groans through his pain. Micheal then entered his head, and Lucifer shouted out into the barren room as Michael began to play mind games with him.

    Something she'd only encountered once.

  Mali almost pitied him, for even she knew of the torture of fighting against your own mind.

"I got plenty of gripes with the old man," Lucifer began, her father forcing him dry of information.
"His self-righteous narcissism," he spoke with no emotion, "his my way or highway quirk."

"But I gotta hand it to him," his voice raises as he begins to fight back. Almost unnoticeably at first, Lucifers hand were beginning to shake, his glossed over eyes desperately loosing his inner battle.

"He had a couple of great seconds when he banged out the universe."

Hesitation lurked in Mali's head as she heard of the creator from her enemies eyes. For Micheal had always spoken of him as a deserter, an uncaring creature incapable of living anyone other than himself. She was told her did not care about them, and that's why Micheal was forced to take charge.

The more she heard of him, the more she began to fear when she realised she was the only creature in existence that was not created by him, her creator was Michael. For if he was to return, Mali understood that she would be slaughtered by God.

"The guy had creative chops...and optimism,
I'll give him that." Lucifer continued, and Mali walked to the opposite side of her father, gently placing a hand on Lucifers temple she was curious as to what he was seeing in his mind.

Beautiful images flowed through his head, landscapes that Mali had never experienced. Large mountains covered in snow called out to her, the stunning swirling colours of galaxies and stars. canyons and waterfalls were shown, all from his eyes.

His world fascinated her, for the apocalypse which surrounded them was made of nothing more than bones, dust and ruins.