Wellston Private High School

John Pov

I was in class really bored, I wonder what Sera is doing. No I already know what's she's doing ditching class like always while I have to stay in class like always.

"John! John are you listening!" Teacher shouted at me as the students laughed at me. "Y-Yes!" I lied to him "Oh really then tell me what I just talked about!" He yelled at me.

Before I could speak there was an announcement "Seraphina, Arlo, Remi, Blyke, Isen and even John please come to the office! Headmaster Vaughn would like a word with you all!"

I was shocked but looked at my teacher and packed my stuff fast. "Sorry Sir but I need to be somewhere bye!" I ran out of the classroom as I  could hear my teacher yell at me. I smiled to myself.

But I wonder why he called me too, what does he need me and those royals for. I ran to the office as I ran in to someone "Ouch..!" I rubbed my butt as I looked up to see a boy with blonde hair. "S-Sorry about that!" I got up and ran towards the Headmaster office.

Headmaster Vaughn Pov

I was waiting for the students that I called for to arrive, I know John wants nothing to do with the Hierarchy System at all but I need him for this. My office door opened to reveal the people that I have called for.

"What is it that you called us for?" Arlo the king asked me.

I sat up straight "First I want to thank you for coming. I want you all to know that the UA High school will be coming well just one class that is. They will be here for two months and they will train here too, they will be seeing how the students act and use their abilities." I told them looking serious.

I saw John looked away with a unpleasant look, Arlo took a step forward. "Why does it concern us?" He asked me. "Because you are the king, Remi is the queen, Seraphina is the Ace, Blyke is the Jack. Isen is good spying on people and John is a cripple but he has confidence and he is brave." I told them as they nodded.

"When do they arrive?" Remi asked me "Tomorrow in the afternoon, so be at the gate waiting for them. I'll inform your teachers that you all will not be attending classes." I told them as they started walking out "John I would like to speak with you." I asked him as he nodded. When he was the only one he then gave me a sharp glance.

We stared at each other for a few seconds "Why did you really call me?" John asked me and I sighed. "You might have requested to be a crippled but you are not one. It's cause I want to see what these UA students are like and I wonder if they saw you get hurt will they protect you or hurt you." I told him as I saw John give me a glare for a split second.

John sighed and looked down "You already know I want nothing to do with that damn system but you allowed me to be crippled so I will help you." John agreed but he stopped at the doorway as his back faces me. "But I will not use my ability, I will continue to act like a cripple." John said as he left my office to go back to where ever he is going now.

'Let's see if you can really hide your abilities John...' I thought to myself.

Now we just wait for these UA students to arrive. I wonder how well the Royals and John will react about them, I also wonder how the whole Wellston school will act when they find out about UA.

Only me and the teachers know what kind of school UA really is, UA has General Courses, Business Courses, Support Courses and Hero Courses. And the Hero course students are the ones that are coming and it's the class that's been through a battle already.

To be continued