Todoroki and Midoriya Talk

Todoroki Pov

1 week later

Everyone got up early to get ready for our morning training. I have been training with my left side because of Midoriya since he saved me. He helped me realize that this side is not my fathers that it is my quirk not his.

Midoriya has been lost in thought since that incident with our guide John...does he want to save him too...

"Midoriya..." I called out to him as he turned to look at me. "Oh Todoroki! Is there something the matter or need to talk about?" Midoriya asked me.

I stared at him with no expression on my face "Yes, your thinking of trying to save him aren't you." I asked him as he looked surprised. "Yes I want to help him and help fix this system..." Midoriya told me.

I was about to speak until someone shouted "You damn nerd your not the only fucking one that wants to change this damn system!" Bakugo shouted

Kirishima ran to Bakugo side "Hey man watch your language." Kirishima told Bakugo as he tries to calm him down.

"I agree with Bakugo though Midoriya, we also want to help fix this messed up system." Kirishima told Midoriya as he looked more determined.

I was taken back I remember that look in his eyes it's that look of when he wanted to save me from my own darkness. "Midoriya if there is anyway that we can help with then tell us. Your not alone." I told him.

Midoriya Pov

I nodded at what Todoroki said, I can't do this alone so I need their help. I look at all three of them "Please help me save John and to change this system!" I asked them with a smile.

They gave me a smile too "Sure damn nerd/Yeah! / Alright Midoriya." Kacchan/Kirishima/ Todoroki said at the same time.

And with that we would be working together to save John and his school. We didn't know that we would also be facing a sudden danger as well...

To be continued