The Final Attack!

John Pov

I was panting heavily, my body feels so numb right now. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up at all but the same can go for Volcan as well as she looked exhausted.

"Why won't you just give up kid!" She yelled at me as I coughed more blood out. "I made a promise that's why! Nothing will get in the way of that promise!" I shouted to her as she only glared at me. "Than DIE!!!"

Volcan came running towards me with her ability activated as I copied her ability again and ran straight at her as well. "I WONT DIE NOT YET!!!" I shouted back at her.

I was behind her now as she turned around, Volcan eyes widen "...N-no way..." she managed to say as she collapsed to the ground. I fell to my knees forcing myself to stay up "...I need...to stay up..." I told myself.

Midoriya Pov

I was against a wall as I was stabbed with a weapon that Toga and Tomura attacked me with. "Give up now." They told me as I grabbed on to it and pulled it out slowly as I coughed blood out.

They were shocked but I pulled it out "I won't give up at all!" I told them as I kicked Tomura and punched Toga in the gut hard. I increased my speed as I was behind Tomura now as I kicked him to the wall hard.

Toga I knocked her out but Tomura was getting back up as I was panting heavily "I will not lose to a hero like you!" He shouted "I won't lose to a villain like you at all!" I shouted back as I kicked him hard knocking him completely unconscious.

I looked down at him and at Toga to see that they were both completely unconscious now. I fell to my knees as everything was getting blurry... "...No...I need to...stay up..." I whispered to myself.

Bakugo Pov

I was out of breath and nearing my limit now, my body feels like I been stabbed with a bunch of needles. I looked at that buff guy who was panting as well, he was at his limit too.

"Give up old man?" I asked him with a smirk as he glared at me "Like I'll fucking lose to a brat like you." He told me as I smirked at him. I ran up to him and kicked him hard as he grabbed my legs gripping it tight and slamming me to the ground hard. "...Urgh..."

My mask got ripped off during our fight, this guy if strong and dangerous. I know that but I won't let him kill me.

He looked at his hand "You sure sweat a lot kid to bad you will die with sweat." He tells me as one of my eyes were opened and I lifted up my hand "To bad...for you." I told him as I used my quirk making a big explosion.

I was on the ground still as I saw the buff guy on the ground unconscious. I felt drowsy but I needed to stay up to make sure he doesn't wake up at all.

Kirishima Pov

The guy just stopped attacking me as he was panting heavily like I was too. I'm almost at my limit...but I can't break just yet...I need to beat him...

"Why won't you just break already kid!" He shouted at me as I grin a little at him "Cause I'm not weak at all..." I told him as we ran towards each other as I focus all the strength I have left.

Our fist collided with one another "I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU...!!!" I shouted as I pushed him back breaking through his punch and making contact with his face, slamming him to the ground.

I lost my balance as I fell on my back as I lifted my head a little to see if that did the trick...lucky for me he was unconscious...I can't pass out just yet...I need to make sure they come...

Todoroki Pov

I was breathing heavily like the others, Dabi was too it seems like he is almost at his limit as well. I won't lose to someone like him at all, I will beat him and stop him.

"Why don't you just give up Shoto." Dabi tells me as I looked at him. "I won't give up." I told him with a glare as he made his flames surround me "Than you can die here." He told me as I was coughing.

I tried to put out the fire but it wasn't enough...I was bleeding a lot right now like the others. I kept coughing from the fire...I can't die yet...I promised her... "I won't die here." I said as I combined both my fire and ice.

Dabi was shocked as my combination blew his fire away and I attacked him with it. He was in pain and hit the ground hard as he was unconscious now.

I was standing up wobbling as I saw that I won but my vision was getting blurry. I need to stay up....

Arlo Pov

I grabbed my chest more as this guy broke another one of my barriers as I coughed more blood out. I was badly injured and bleeding a lot just like the others and our opponents as well.

I looked at him with a glare as he smirked at me "Time for you to die kid." He tells me as he runs towards me "Sorry but I ain't dying yet!" I shouted as I grabbed both his sword hands with my bare hands as I kneed him in the guts.

His eyes widen as I smirked a little and kicked him in the face. That kick did the trick as it made him unconscious.

I sighed but I felt light headed as I almost fell down but I regained my balance...I can't pass out just yet at all...I need to stay up...

No One Pov

Not long after did police and pro hero's come and bind the villains up. They immediately sent Midoriya, John, Arlo, Todoroki, Bakugo and Kirishima to the hospital.

The boys managed to defeat The League Of Villains and EMBER!

To be continued