Hierarchy System

John Pov

"This System is called the Hierarchy System." I told them as they looked at me "What's that System exactly?" Kirishima asked me as I looked at all of them.

That's right they don't know "The strong prey on the weak especially the ones that have no power at all and those are called Cripples."I tell them.

They each looked at each other in silence "Why though...?" Midoriya asked me as I sighed they must not have a System like this if hero's are everything to them...why am I even telling them this anyway...

Do I maybe want them to help destroy this system with me or what. "Cripples Have no Abilities at all so they are weak. Mid-tiers, Elite-tiers, High-tiers and God-tiers pick on the cripples and weak to beat them up." I tell them as they look at me.

"But if you have an ability why pretend to be cripple?" Todoroki asked me as I sighed "I hate my ability back then I was just like how they treated me and the weak. That's why I pretend to be cripple because I don't want to hurt anyone at all anymore." I told Todoroki and his friends.

No one Pov

They were still talking about this and listening to John about this system. "I want to help change this system..." Midoriya says as they all looked at him.

"Deku what the fuck are you saying?!" Bakugo shouted at Midoriya. Midoriya looked at his childhood friend with determined eyes as Bakugo already knew he won't give up.

Midoriya looked at the others with a determine look in his eyes "This isn't right how they treat others! Isn't a hero supposed to help others." Midoriya told his friends.

John eyes widen in shock as he heard Midoriya talking. "We all want to be hero's and save people. It might not be my business to help when they don't want it but a hero once told me this 'Giving help that's not asked for... is what makes a true hero!'"

"Midoriya..." Kirishima whispered as he looked down and back up. "I agree with you Midoriya! We're suppose to be hero's so let's help this school out!" Kirishima shouted with a smile.

Todoroki nodded "I'll help you out too Midoriya." Todoroki tells the green haired hero. Bakugo looked away "Fine I'll help out too. But not for you fucking nerd!"

John for some reason feels like maybe these UA students can change how this system is... he believes that they can.

'They probably can help...' John thought to himself with a small smile.

Midoriya Pov

I want to help John and help change this system...listening to how they treated him reminded me of when I was quirkless before meeting All Might.

If I know I can change something then I know I have to help out and be a hero. The hero that will save everyone with a smile.

Me and the others decided to walk back to the place staying at as we went to get ready for our training. I kept thinking of way of how I can help this school and John.

I have to focus and think of a good plan. I have Kirishima, Todoroki and even Kaachan help, so it shouldn't be that hard right...? Hopefully it isn't.

To be continued