Our Fighting Spirit

Midoriya Pov

Mr.Aizawa and All Might were looking at all of us as I lifted my fist right in front of me. "We won't lose or give up this fight at all! Mr. Aizawa and All Might we came to UA to become Pro's to protect those that are civilians and defeat the villains!" I shouted as I noticed they were all looking at me with a smile.

All Might smiled at me "You are right young Midoriya." All Might told me. "Deku is right Mr.Aizawa! We can win this fight." Uraraka tells Our teachers.

"Yes Midoriya and Uraraka are both right Mr.Aizawa. We can do this!" Iida said as he was moving his hands around.

Kirishima walked up "Midoriya is right so is Uraraka and Iida Mr. Aizawa! We can fight we will use everything we learned in school, cause you both are our teachers!" Kirishima told Mr. Aizawa.

I looked at both Mr. Aizawa and All Might so did the others as we gave them a determine look.

Mr.Aizawa Pov

I looked at my students, they grown so much since the first day they started UA. Hard to believe in the beginning they knew nothing of what it takes to be a hero but since facing villains they now know what it takes.

Yes they are stronger since they have faced many trials and faced Villains. I know they will become this generation best Pro Hero's. I closed my eyes and opened them back up looked at all of them.

I walked towards Midoriya and put my fist to his chest "Yes you all are trying your best to become the world's best Pro Hero's. You all are UA most promising students that joined us, you all have grown so much. I'll let you join this fight since we don't have much of a choice but you must understand, try not to die because these Villains are strong." I told them all as I looked at each of them.

All Might walked forward "Remember that this school does not accept hero's here but show them you are all not wrong for being hero's at all. Show them with everything you all have learned from your experience of facing Villains!" All Might tells them.

They all nodded as I moved my fist and stood back up.

"Tomorrow in the evening we will meet up with the principal of this school and the students he chose for this job." I told them "Alright." Yaoyoruzo answered.

"Also in the morning and afternoon we will train, I told your guides about this so they will not come at all." I also told them as they all nodded.

All Might lifted his fist up in the air "NOW LETS GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!!!" He shouted as the kids smiled and lifted their fist up in the air too "PLUS ULTRA!!!!" They all shouted at the same time.

I smiled at them. 'Get all the rest you all need because I'm sure this will be a tough task.' I thought to myself.

They were all talking about how their all improving. I left them and went on a walk "We better be prepared for this."

To be continued