...Promise Me...

Uraraka Pov

I am going to see how Deku is doing along with Momo because she wants to see Todoroki and since they both share a room it will be easier that way anyways. We are close to their room as we heard voices.

"Do you think this is all we need Todoroki?" A familiar asked Todoroki "Yes I'm sure Midoriya. We don't need that much stuff since this will probably be the final battle." Todoroki tells Deku.

My eyes widen and so does Momo's we are both shocked "Yes and this time we will not lose to them at all." Deku tells Todoroki. "We will make sure they are truly safe this time." Todoroki and Deku both say.

They heard a glass drop as me and Momo both dropped the drinks we also brought for them. "T-Todoroki..." Momo stutters as tears streamed down her cheeks "Yaoyoruzo..." Todoroki whispered.

Momo ran "Yaoyoruzo!" Todoroki yelled out her name as he chased after her. It was now only me and Deku "Uraraka..." Deku whispered my name. "A-Are y-you r-really going...D-Deku..?" I stuttered while looking at him.

Deku looked down as he turned around an sat down on the ground as his back faces me. "Yeah I am. We need to do this to protect you all, you need to understand Uraraka." Deku tells me serious.

Anger was building up in me "BUT WHY JUST YOUR TEAM! WE CAN HELP YOU OUT DEKU, YOU GUYS ARENT ALONE AT ALL!!!STAY PLEASE...JUST DONT GO!!!" I shouted at him but I saw his shoulders trembling "I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU HURT ANYMORE URARAKA!!! SO I NEED TO GO TO PROTECT EVERYONE ESPECIALLY YOU!!!" For the first time ever Deku yelled at me.

My eyes widen as tears were streaming down my cheeks "So...your just...going to risk...your life for mine's..." I told him in tears. "No." My eyes widen more "We will all come back alive." Deku tells me.

I walk towards Deku as I hug him from behind "Promise me you will return to me Deku..." I whispered to him. He was quiet for a few seconds "I promise Uraraka." Deku promised me. "When I come back I need to tell you something very important." Deku tells me as I nodded.

Momo Pov

I was still running from Todoroki after hearing he was going to fight those villains with just his team...I know I should have faith but they won't be able to beat them at all. They are too strong for them.

I'm worried he will get badly injured again "Yaoyoruzo! Please listen to me!" Todoroki shouted as I stopped. "Why are you going Todoroki." I whispered but loud enough for him to hear and I turned to face him.

Todoroki looked at me as he looked serious "Cause they need to be defeated, they are dangerous villains Yaoyoruzo." He tells me as my body was trembling now, I felt anger rise up in me.

"THAN LET ME JOIN YOU! LET ME FIGHT TOO, LET THE OTHERS FIGHT ALONG SIDE YOU GUYS!! PLEASE TODOROKI IF WE DONT HELP YOU THEN YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT SURVIVE AT ALL!!" I shouted at him in tears.

Todoroki looked me in the eyes "NO, IF YOU GUYS FIGHT THEN YOU ALL WILL MOST LIKELY DIE AND WE DONT WANT YOU ALL IN DANGER AT ALL!!! I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU EITHER YAOYORUZO!!" Todoroki yelled at me for the first time.

My eyes widen as more tears came down as I fell to my knees "B-but...I don't...want you...to suffer...either Todoroki..." I stuttered to him in tears still. He sat next to me in the hallway as we leaned both our heads together.

I became flustered "T-Todo-" Todoroki cut me off "I promise to come back alive Yaoyoruzo, I can't promise That I won't be injured but I will come back to you." He tells me. Tears kept streaming down but I wiped them away.

I was still blushing "I will be waiting for you to come back Todoroki." I told him as he nodded to me. We stayed like this "I have something to tell you but that would need to wait until I come back." He tells me "I will wait." I told him.

Seraphina Pov

I was walking until I saw John talking to Arlo so I hid to listen to their conversation "Did you finish packing of what you would need?" Arlo asked John. "Yeah I did. Did you finished?" John asked Arlo.

Arlo answers "Yes I finished as well, I just need to do one more thing before we leave." John spoke up "Oh and what's that?" Arlo didn't answer John at all."Tomorrow will be the day we leave..." John says "Yes. The battle that will be the final one." Arlo also says as my eyes widen.

"Did you tells Sera?" Arlo asked John now "No, I didn't but I will tell her." John tells Arlo as they said their goodbyes. "J-John..." I stuttered as I came out and John eyes widen in surprised "Your leaving to fight them again?" I asked scared for him.

John looked at the ground "Yes I am. But not alone the others in my team will also fight with me." John tells me. I know I should trust him and have faith in him but flashes of how hurt he was from the first battle pops in my mind.

I was trembling as he noticed "Sera?" He says my name "N-no...I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU GET HURT AGAIN JOHN...s-so please don't go..." I shouted/begged him as tears streamed down my cheeks.

John eyes widen "...Sera..." He whispered my name "I'm sorry but I can't. I need to go Sera, this is to protect you and the others. I want you to be safe." John tells me as I was still in tears "Then let me go!" I shouted at him but he suddenly brought me into a hug.

I was surprised "I'm sorry but I won't let you fight Sera...so please wait for me." John whispers in my ear as I wrapped my arms around him to. "I promise." I told him.

"Sera once I come back I will tell you, so believe in me." He tells me as I nodded, there was no more tears just a smile. "Alright." I told him as we stayed like this.

Elaine Pov

I saw Arlo was walking outside as I went up to him "Hello Arlo, are you all healed up?" I asked him with a worried expression. "Yes I'm healed now." I sighed in relief "That's good to hear." I said with tears an a smile.

We were walking together, I was talking to Arlo but I notice he was quiet. Is he even listening to me? Suddenly Arlo stopped walking "Arlo?" I also stopped and looked at him confused. "Elaine I'm leaving tomorrow." He tell me as my eyes widen in shock.

Tears are now streaming down my cheeks as Arlo was shocked to see me cry. "Elaine?" He says my name. No he can't go...he was badly injured when I saw him unconscious...

"...No...Don't go...stay please.." I begged him as I was in tears but he looked away from me. "I won't stay. They need me and we will stop them at all cost. I thought you would understand Elaine." Arlo tells me.

I don't want him hurt "I SUPPORTED YOU ARLO BUT I CANT FOR THIS!!! I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE SO PLEASE DONT GO, DONT RISK YOUR LIFE!!! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ON A HOSPITAL BED UNCONSCIOUS AGAIN!!!!" I yelled at him for the first time.

Arlo was shock but yelled back "I NEED TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE!!! I NEED TO GO AND MAKE SURE THEY DONT HARM OR KILL OTHERS, I DONT WANT THEM TO KILL OR HURT YOU!!! IM DOING THIS TO PROTECT YOU!!!"

More tears kept coming down...there's no changing his mind at all. This is the choice Arlo made "J-Just come back alive Arlo..." I told him as he hugs me "I will so wait." He whispers to me. "When I come back, I have to tell you something..." Arlo tells me as we stay like this.

To be continued