Happy Ending

The UA students went back to their school after the boys finally recovered, its been months since then and the boys still don't remember the girls at all.

For some reason Bakugo and Kirishima can remember but the other four lost the memories of the girls, I should also say that Kirishima and Bakugo made it official that they are a couple.

Those two and everyone in Class 1-A try their best to have Midoriya and Todoroki remember Uraraka and Momo. The two girls told them not to tell them and that its alright.

With the others its the same Arlo and John don't remember two certain girl that are Elaine and Seraphina. Isen, Blyke, Rei and Remi want to help them but the girls told them not to.

And when Arlo or John asked what are they forgetting they always tell them this 'Go ask the girls, Elaine and Seraphina.'

Some people would think everything was going well for the girls but their classmates and friends saw through the fake smiles. Elaine and Seraphina keep in contact with both Uraraka and Momo.

They would talk about how they are doing and if everything was going alright with the boys.

At UA

Midoriya and Todoroki were walking with Iida but Mr.Aizawa called for him so he left them, while talking two figures bumped into each other. "Oh I'm sorry." Midoriya apologized as he saw it was Uraraka and Momo.

"Are you two alright?" Todoroki asked the two girls as they weren't ready to talk to them. Both Uraraka and Momo decided to run and meet up outside.

The boys ran after the girls Midoriya ran after Uraraka as Todoroki ran after Momo. They didn't know why they were running after the girls at all, their bodies just moved on their own.

With Midoriya and Uraraka

Midoriya managed to catch up to her as he grabbed her wrist "Midoriya! Please let go of me!" Uraraka shouted as she was struggling from his hold "No! I won't let go."

Uraraka looked up at him "I-I don't know why...but my body moved on its own...but whenever I see you I feel happy..." Midoriya told her as she blushed a little.

She wanted to cry right now "That doesn't mean anything or why you came after me! Just...please let...go..." Uraraka told him between sobs as he pulled her into a hug.

"Your what I don't remember right..."He asked her as Uraraka just nodded still in tears as Midoriya was still hugging her. "Everytime I look at you or see you smile, it made me happy...like I been longing to see you..."

Uraraka pulled back and stared into Midoriya eyes "Deku...I missed you so much...I wanted to tell but I didn't know what exactly to say..." She told him as he smiled at her.

"I promise you, that I will try my best to remember." He promised Uraraka as she nodded with happy tears now.

To Todoroki and Momo

Todoroki was able to catch Momo "Todoroki let go of me now!" She yelled at him as he shook his head at her "Not till you tell me why you ran away from us...no me?" He asked Momo.

Momo looked away as he sighed "I don't really know why but my body moved on its own, it felt like I should go after you...I also don't know why but whenever I see you sad it hurts..." He told her.

"That doesn't explain anything at all..." Momo told him as tears started streaming down her cheeks "Your the one that I can't remember right?" Todoroki asked Momo as she nodded silently.

Todoroki pulled her into a tight hug "I'm sorry for not realizing it sooner, I should have noticed it." He told her as she shook her head "No, its my fault I should have told you...but I was just afraid..." Momo told him.

Momo had tears streaming down "Its okay." Todoroki told her as she shook her head "I was worried that I would get rejected that I didn't think of how you felt for not knowing the truth." She told him.

Momo pulled back as she looked him in the eyes "Like I said its okay, but I promise you this that I will try my best ro remember our times together." He promised with a smile as her as she smiled with tears of joy.

To Wellston

Seraphina ran into John out of nowhere, she wanted to run away but she can't keep running from her feelings. She took a deep breath as she looked up at him "The memories you lost are of me."

John looked at her in shock as she looked away from him now "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything about it...I need to go.." Seraphina apologized as she was about to runaway.

But John grabbed Seraphina wrist as she was in tears "I'm glad you told me, I should have noticed it sooner because it seemed that you were the only one that I forgot." John told her.

He hugged her as he heard her sobbing "We were best friends John...I wanted to tell you but I was just afraid..." Seraphina told him how she felt.

John closed his eyes "Everytime I looked at you, I feel happy and calm like I need you in my life, so I promise you I will try to remember." He told her as they looked into each other eyes.

Seraphina was in tears once again but this time they were tears of joy not sadness.

To Arlo and Elaine

Arlo was staring down at a nervous Elaine, she bumped into him when she was lost in thought. "I'm sorry for bumping into you Arlo." Elaine apologized to him.

He saw this as his chance "Hey, I want to ask you about what I am forgetting?" Arlo asked Elaine as she looked away from him. There was no escaping this "Me...that's what you are forgetting..." Elaine told him.

Arlo was shocked to hear this as she wanted to run "I'm sorry! I need to go now!" Elaine turned around to make a run for it but he caught her by the wrist "Tell me more now." Arlo demanded from her.

Elaine was didn't look at him "Please! Let go of me! I don't want to be broken again Arlo!" Elaine shouted at him as he still let go "Tell me please." Arlo told her.

"I always liked you but before that battle I found out you felt the same way but you forgot about me, I was afraid to tell you because I was afraid to be broken again..." She told Arlo as he nodded.

Arlo did something that he would never do, he hugged Elaine "Look don't be afraid because I did wanted to know. When I see you smile to others, I wished that you would smile like that to me and when your sad it hurts." He confessed to her.

Elaine was in tears now "I promise you this, I will remember everything no matter what. So wait till then." Arlo promised Elaine as he cried and nodded at Arlo.

The girls will wait till the boys remember them, they were happy to know that apart of them still remembered them. They promised that they will try their best to help the boys and be there with them.

The End