Rei

Midoriya Pov

I was running to go to my group, we didn't have training today. Instead we had to be with our guides.

As I was running I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention!" I apologized as I stood up right away and bowed a bunch of times.

The person I bumped into has light green hair and yellow eyes "It's fine, I wasn't paying attention either. So don't worry about it at all." He told me and I stopped as he looked at me shocked.

"Your one of those UA student's that are training to be hero's! So cool I'm Rei I use to go to this school." Rei told me I smiled "I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you." I introduced myself to him.

We shook hands as we smiled "So how do you like this school so far?" He asked me "Um this school well seems how do I say this..." I tried to come up with the best answer that I can think of.

"No need to be nervous. Just give me your honest answer." Rei tells me as I looked up at him. "Alright."

Rei Pov

I saw him nod at me "Well this school treats the weak terrible and I don't like it at all." Izuku told me as I looked shocked.

So the current king went back to how it was back than. I sighed to myself as Izuku noticed "Is something wrong." He asked me.

"I see when I was king here before I graduated, I changed everything. I made sure all the strong were nice to the weak." I told Izuku as he looked at me with admiration in his eyes. "Your soo cool Rei! So what's your power?! Why did you come back to this school if you graduated?" Izuku asked so many questions to me.

I smiled and decided to answer them "My ability is Lightening and I used to be Wellston King. I came back here cause the headmaster called me and plus I wanted to see my sister Remi." I told him as he was surprised.

We walked together while talking and laughing and I noticed one group "Are these the people your supposed to meet Izuku?" I asked him as he nodded. "Yep!" He said with a smile.

"Well I need to go now. Who knows we probably might see each other around." I told him and waved to him as he waved back.

'He seems like a great guy and he has a kind heart.' I thought to myself. I headed towards the headmaster office as Wellston students were staring at me while I was walking down the halls.

After walking for a few more minutes I was now inside the school office as I walked in front of the headmaster Vaughn office door.

I knocked on the door as I waited for a respond "Come in." I opened the door and walked in. I look the headmaster in the eyes.

I looked at the head master "You wanted to see me, did you forget that I graduated from here." I told him as he shook his head.

"Of course not, I need your help with something Rei." The headmaster told me as I looked serious now. "And what will that be?" I asked him.

.

.

.

.

To be continued