John and Sera

John Pov

After we left the conference room I chased after Sera "Sera please wait I can explain!" I shouted to her as she stopped and turned around *Slap* my eyes widen. "Sera..." I whispered her name.

I saw her glare at me as she was angry at me "How could you lie to me John! How could you not tell me the truth, Why didn't you tell me you weren't a cripple at all?!" Sera shouted as a lot of people were staring at us.

I touched my red cheek "Sera I..." I didn't know what to say to her at all, she probably feels betrayed by me for not telling her the truth. "I'm sorry Sera.." I told her as I looked down to the ground.

Sera tighten her fist "Is that all you can say! Sorry won't work John, you lied to me your own best friend...you are stronger then me yet you hid it from everyone no me..." Sera says.

My eyes widen again to only see tears coming down from her cheeks. I made her cry, I don't want to see her cry.

"John the cripple has an ability?!"

"Seraphina is crying!"

"Shit did you hear that John is stronger then Seraphina!"

I could hear all the gossip but all I could do was stare at Sera as I tighten my fist hard "I didn't want...you to think...of me as a monster Sera." I told her as she stilled looked at me in tears.

I suddenly brought Sera into a hug "John what do you mean?" Sera asked me surprised "I hate my ability that's why I hid the truth from you...that's why I pretended to be a cripple and not fight back at all..." I told her still hugging her.

She tried to look at me but couldn't "I'm sorry Sera...Please forgive me..." I asked her now in tears a little as I couldn't face her. Sera stayed quiet for a few moments that felt like forever.

Sera Pov

John hates his ability why does he hate it so much. Why would he say that he didn't want me to think of him as a monster is his ability dangerous?

I felt tears dripping on my neck a little "I'm sorry Sera...Please forgive me..." John told me and I don't know what to say or do at all.

John he was the one that helped me realized being perfect doesn't matter at all. Having fun and making friends matters.

I closed my eyes. John was the one to help me change, he's the reason why I can enjoy life and have fun. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I wrapped my arms around him as he flinched a little.

"I forgive you...just no more secrets John, please promise me that." I told him as he pulled back and looked at me.

John smiled "I promise Sera." He tells me as I smiled at him. "So should we ditch the rest of the day?" I asked him as he laughs at me. "Yeah let's get a drink Sera." John tells me as I nodded and we left the school grounds.

No one Pov

A few days later the teachers found a lead on EMBER and the league of Villains. Now it's time for them to prepare and jump into action.

To be continued