Arlo Unbreakable Barrier

Arlo Pov

"What the fuck! Let us out of here!" A women demanded as a few people were shouting at me. "It's getting smaller?!" A man shouted as I smirk at them. "You should just give up now before I end up crushing you all." I told them.

They glared at me as it soon turned to a evil smile, my eyes widen as I moved away fast. "Your pretty fast." I turned to see a man with a sword as hands.

I looked at him "Who are you." I demanded for him to tell me.He only laughed "What's so funny?" I asked him while glaring at him.

"You seem so full of yourself kid, you must be the king of your school." He asked me as I tried not to look shocked at how he knew. "And if I am." I told him as he smirked at me. "I'll kill you cause I hate royals especially the kings." He tells me.

He came at me really fast as he swung his swords at me too. "Die kid!" He shouted at me.

I was barely able to dodge him as I put down my barriers. 'Just how powerful is this guy?' I thought to myself as I only stared at him.

"What's wrong boy, you giving up? Do you now realize how you and your friends don't stand a chance against us." He tells me. "This isn't a game. This is a life and death battle here."

I clench my fist knowing that he is right, but I'm not weak! I'll fight like those hero's and defeat this guy no matter what.

"Heh yeah right. This is a life and death battle but we're not weak. We won't lose and I will defeat you!" I told him with a glare as he glares back at me "Let's see about that then."

He attacks me again as I use my barrier to protect myself from him. "That's not going to hold very long!" He kept swinging his sword fast as it kept hitting my barrier as it started cracking.

I felt a sharp pain. 'What he's able to crack it?!' I thought to myself as I tried to keep it up as I coughed out blood from my mouth.

I don't know how long I can hold it for probably not for long. I jumped away while putting my barrier down at the same time. I have to think of something, I lifted my hand up putting a barrier around him.

"Try getting out of here but I should warn you, if you break this barrier your in then you also will be hurting yourself." I told him with a smirk.

He growled and glared at me. I put another big barrier around the ones that tried to attacked me from behind. 'He's my biggest threat, I just have to keep him in there. The others I can most likely handle.'

I glanced at them "Nice try with the sneak attacks but that won't work at all." I told them. I suddenly felt a sharp pain again on my chest again as I coughed out some more blood.

Someone's trying to break out of my barrier, I turned my head to see that it was that guy with the two sword hands. "What..?" I whispered as he was cutting and kicking through it.

I coughed more blood as he slashed it with more power into it. He broke out even though he too was feeling pain.

My eyes widen in pain as I coughed a lot of blood out. "I-impossible..." I whispered as I looked up at him. My other barrier was still up "Nice try kid." He tells me.

The guy came near me and knees me on the chin. "Argh!" I said in pain. He lifted his sword hands up as he cuts me from my left shoulder to my right side.

"GYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I yelled in pain as I was on the ground bleeding a lot. "Time for you to die." He tells me as he comes near me. Is this how I'm going to die, like this by some idiot...

"Arlo!" Huh is Elaine here, I see Elaine smiling at me... "Don't die Arlo!" That's right I can't die just yet...I need to fight no matter what! I forced myself up glaring at all of them. "How the hell are you able to stand?!"

"I'm not...going to die...by you..."

To be continued