I Won't Fall!!

Bakugo Pov

Right now I was facing a bunch of strong people. "Take this you fuckers!" I shouted as I blasted them away with my quirk. "This guy is crazy strong!" Someone shouted that out "Yeah but we can take him down!" Another person shouted.

Suddenly I felt cuts on me appearing  "What the hell?" I asked myself. I looked around to see who is behind this as a sudden beam comes straight at me as I barely managed to jump away from it.

"Damn. That was a close one." I whispered to myself as I glared at all of them. Who did that?

I was still in the air as I was kicked to the ground hard "Urgh..." I turned my head in pain a little as I saw at least two people who attacked me it was two women's.

"Your very cute for a kid." The women with black hair tells me as she smiled, I glared at her.

"Yes he is, but it's a shame we have to kill such a great looking kid." The other women with blue hair tells me.

I glared at them both "Fuck you! Like you'll be able to kill me!" I cursed at them both as I was about to use my quirk but they both stepped on my gauntlets.

They stepped on them hard as they broke them. I was shocked that they broke them, damn it. "Now!" The black haired kicked me hard sending me in the air as I coughed out blood as the blue haired used her beams as she shot my arms and legs.

The black haired girl jumped in the air to kick me again but I smiled. "I won't fucking let you get away from breaking my gauntlets!" I shouted at them.

I grabbed the blacked hair leg as she looked surprised. I smirked and threw her with the help of my explosions to the blue haired girl.

They both hit the ground hard together. "H-how are you still able to put up a fight?!" The Blue haired asked me as I only smirked at her.

"You girls really think I'll lose that easily will think again." I told them as they come at me again "WE WONT LET YOU WIN!!!!!!" Both of them shouted as I smirked at them.

They might be girls but they are villains and they started this fight. "RAAAAAHHH!!! TAKE THIS!!!!" I shouted as I used my explosion quirk on them making them fly in the air.

"GYAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" They both screamed in pain. "Tch."

I was breathing heavily "They sure were trou-" my face was smashed to the ground. "You shouldn't have done that to my subordinates kid." My eyes widen in shock 'How the hell did this fucker get behind me?!' I thought to myself.

I managed to turn my head a little "You fucker." I said to the person that slammed me to the ground as it was a big man this time. "So much confidence you have kid. I'll end you here and now." He tells me.

He grabs me by my hair and throws me to a building as I hit it hard "Argh...!!" I was in a lot of pain and coughing blood out. "Y-you ass.." I managed to say to him as he smirked at me.

"You will regret hurting my two subordinates and calling me an ass kid." He tells me as he punches me with so much strength in him as my eyes widen as I am in so much pain.

He also grabbed me by the head and slammed me multiple times to the ground. "GYAAHH!!!" I shouted in pain. Who the hell is this guy.

He punched me again in the stomach so hard as I coughed out more blood as my eyes widen. This ass was smiling enjoying to see me in so much pain.

I fell to the ground bleeding and badly hurt "Now time for you to die." I can't...die just...yet..I need...to win...this fight...we can't afford...to...lose...

"We Have To Win This!"

I forced myself up "What how?!" He shouted at me "I WONT FALL EASILY!!!" I shouted at him as I glared at him.

"I won't let an ass like you win!"

To be continued