Deku vs Tomura!

Midoriya Pov

I am fighting a lot of villains right now "Man there is a lot of them!" I shouted while fighting them. "Take this kid!" A man shouted at me sending swords straight at me.

I jump up in the air right away and used my shoot style by kicking them away with wind blowing them away. "What?!"

"I won't die!" I told them, I ran towards the guy that send the swords at me as I kicked him hard without using my quirk at all. "SMASH!"

The man eyes widen "S-so strong...?!" The man shouted as he was thrown to a wall. "We might be kids to you but we're not weak at all." I told him.

I got ready to fight more of them "Let me handle him. Izuku Midoriya." I turned to see Tomura Shigaraki. We both glared at each other.

So time for round two with him. "Tomura." I said his name as he smiled at me "Izuku." He also says my name with a smirk. 'I need to go all out even if I have to use the full power of One For All!' I thought to myself.

I need to take down Tomura so the League of Villains will be no more. This will be the final battle, this fight will determine who will win and who will lose.

No matter what we can't let The League Of Villains or EMBER win! We need to go beyond our limits! We must win!

Tomura comes charging at me as I dodge his hands from touching me "I already know how your quirk works Tomura!" I shouted at him.

"Even if you do Izuku I will still kill you! Your always in my way no matter where Or what I try to destroy something or someone!" Tomura shouted at me as he was angry.

He kicks my legs making me lose my balance as I fall on the ground as he manages to touch my leg. "Argh!!!" I was in pain but I kicked his hand away as I jumped away from him.

I looked up and glared at Tomura "That's what a hero is suppose to do! NO MATTER THE COST I WILL ALWAYS TRY TO STOP YOU!!! TOMURA SHIGARAKI!!!!" I yelled at him as I ran towards him '15%! Of my power!' I jumped in the air as I kicked him on his head.

"I WON'T LET YOU WIN!!!!"

"Urgh!!!!!" Tomura yelled in pain. I won't give him time to act! I kicked him in the stomach this time. Tomura coughed blood out and was sent flying in the air.

Suddenly I was cut on the back "Hi Izuku~" Toga says as she smiles at me. "I'm going to kill you now for hurting Tomura." Toga tells me with still smiling.

I looked at her "You don't have to be like him Toga, it's not to late to change sides." I told her reaching my hand towards her put she cuts me with a knife instead. "Urgh!"

Toga doesn't look happy at all "It is to late Izuku, I'll already chose my side. And the real villains are the Hero's." She tells me with venom in her voice.

Toga movements were fast as I tried dodging almost all of them. I see her smirk "Good Job Toga." My eyes widen.

I turned my head slightly as I was shocked. This was their plan! Tomura was suddenly behind me as his hand was touching back as I felt the pain.

"GYAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed in pain not from just Tomura but also from the cuts I am receiving from Toga as well.

I fell to the ground bleeding and in pain "Hehe time for you to die Izuku Midoriya." Tomura says to. I needed to move but my body won't listen to me.

I was on the ground losing blood from all these cuts...is this the end for me...am I going to die here...? I close my eyes "Promise me you will return to me Deku." Uraraka... "I promise Uraraka."

My eyes shot open, I snapped my fingers using One For All as Tomura and Toga were both blown away. I forced myself to stand up through all the pain.

Tomura and Toga eyes widen in shock "No! How can you still be standing?!" Tomura shouted at me as I faced him with determined eyes. "I have to keep...my promise..."

"I won't let you win Tomura!"

To be continued