Help has Arrived

Midoriya Pov

I regain my conscious, so did the others "We should get back to...the others..." Todoroki says as we nodded "Yeah then we should let the teachers know we're still alive..." John tells us as we agree "Right." We all said at the same time.

After walking for about an hour we met up with the others as we looked shocked "Yaoyoruzo?!" Todoroki shouts as Yaoyoruzo is unconscious right now. Everyone was unconscious and badly injured.

I saw that Uraraka was badly injured as I ran up to her but she didn't respond to me. I noticed that her ankle was bruised. I picked her up as Todoroki did the same. The other guys in my team are about to pick up the girls but suddenly we felt dizzy.

No...not yet "I-I got to get Uraraka...and everyone...help..." I whispered as I tried walking but fell from exhaustion. A familiar voice spoke up but I couldn't make out who spoke "You all need to go to the hospital."

"Rest up hero's, were get you to safety." Another familiar voice spoke up, I looked up but my vision was getting blurry. "Uraraka needs help...so does the...others though..." I whispered to them.

I could barely stand at all as the said person took Uraraka from me "Midoriya please just rest up okay." I couldn't keep myself up at all, I fell towards the ground but someone caught me as everything now went blank to me.

Mr. Aizawa Pov

Good thing we made it in time with help, I caught Midoriya before he hit the ground face flat. I looked around to see everyone that was in his team were fainted already.

I felt something wet as I lifted my hand and saw blood, I checked Midoriya to see that he was bleeding on his side and his head too. He needs help right away. "Check the other boys that were place in Team D!" I told everyone.

They checked them "There bleeding a lot!" Teachers shouted as I stood up "We need to get them help and fast!." I took the four people with me as the rest waited for the ambulance to come.

They need help immediately! They fought through all the pain that they were feeling. I won't let this be your last day as hero's.

I ran as fast as I can to help them out along with the other teachers carrying my students. After about an hour an a half we made it "We need help and fast!" I shouted as they came to help.

"Lay them on a stretcher, we will take great care of them." The nurses and doctors told me as I became worried about them a lot. But I know they will make it soon the others have arrived.

To be continued