Trapped

No One Pov

Vaughn, All Might and Aizawa are in Vaughn office room right now as they are trapped along with Doc and Keene as well. "How did this happen to us in the first place?" Keene asked whoever can answer him.

"I don't know but maybe a student accidentally used their abitily and trapped us here." Doc tells them as they look at him.

They all were discussing how this could have happened to them and who exactly did this to them. But one of them was getting irritated as he slammed their hands on the table hard as they turned and looked at who it was.

All Might Pov

I slammed my hands on the table "We haven't heard anything back from them! We can't even reach them!" I shouted at Aizawa.

He stood up "I understand how you feel but we can't do anything about it if someone trapped us here." Aizawa told me.

Aizawa and the Headmaster Vaughn were now sitting down as I was walking back and forth. "How did we let this happen to us?" I asked them as I heard one of them sigh.

I turned to see who was the one that sighed at me "Look, we don't have a choice but to wait and have hope for our students." Vaughn tells me as I looked at him.

"So you expect us to let our students fight this battle alone." I asked Vaughn as he looked at me with a serious expression as I glared at him "All Might we don't have much of a choice right now." Aizawa tells me as i looked at him in shock.

I was staring at Aizawa as he stared back at me, before I could say anything at all we heard a voice "MR.AIZAWA! ALL MIGHT!" we looked around as Vaughn grabbed a walkie talkie "Yes we are here, who is this?" I asked the voice that I could hardly hear him.

"This is Kaminari here, Sirs were being attacked by EMBER and The League Of Villians! We need help and so does the other teams!" Kaminari shouted to us.

Aizawa Pov

What they been attack this soon, damn it why now is that why the enemies trapped us here. "Kaminari, we cannot help you at all right now! We are all trapped in the room right now, but you all must not let this be your last battle! GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS FUTURE HERO'S" I shouted the last part to him.

Kaminari was about to say something but he was cut off "What happened to the Walkie Talkie?!" All Might shouted as he was really mad that he can't help our students at all.

"It must have gotten cut off." I told him, I understand how he feels about this situation but we must believe in our students.

Vaughn Pov

I looked at how worried these two, are really worried about their students, I know how worried they are about the students.

I am also worried my students as well but I believe and trust them that they will win and make it out alive. I wonder who would do this, how exactly did they know that we would be in here first of all.

I put my hand on my chin as I was thinking "Do you all think that this was all planned out?" I asked the UA teachers as they looked at me confused.

"What do you mean by that?" Mr.Aizawa asked me. "What I mean is that these people trapped us in here without even checking if we were in here, its like they knew we would be in here." I told them as they realized it too.

"Your right. So someone must have told them where the students are going to be and what room we were going to be in." Keene tells us.

I nodded at Keene "So someone in this school is leaking information about this job." Doc says "But who could it be?" All Might asked us.

We are all sitting down now trying to figure out who is the traitor, it has to be someone that would have a useful ability/quirk.

But who could it be...Who...does anyone have an ability that can be unseen by anyone...?

To be continued