Let's Go!

Arlo Pov

It was the day that Team D will leave, we woke up very early while the others were still sleeping. "The teachers already know that we will be leaving so the others won't try to stop us." I told them.

They nodded as we left "We should check every area that we been too." Kirishima says as we look at him "That would be a good idea, if they don't appear then we check new places." John says as we nodded at him.

As we were walking everyone was quiet, I hope that Elaine will be alright without me there. We started searching the areas once again that we been too and that the other teams that checked too.

"Everyone's still hiding from us." Midoriya tells us as we looked around "Yeah..." I whispered. Seeing these hero's fight and protect the weak reminds me of when Rei was the king. Their like him maybe this system needs to change after all.

After hours of searching there was still no sign of the EMBER or these League Of Villains at all. "Where the hell can they be hiding at?!" Bakugo shouted as he was pissed off and annoyed.

"Kacchan just be pati-"Midoriya was cut off mid-sentence as an explosion hit them. "MIDORIYA!!! BAKUGO!!!" We shouted their names. "Hehe~ there shouldn't be anything left of those two after that~" we turned to see a female.

We glared at her but we saw more of them and a few of them we recognize. "Two down four more to take down." A man says with a smirk. "Oh really, you hear that Deku! They think that they will beat us!" The Villains turned as they looked surprised "That was really a close one."

Bakugo Pov

That was really close good thing me and Deku sense it right when it came towards us. I looked around and so did Deku "If that hit us...there really wouldn't be nothing left of us..." Deku says to me as I nodded.

He's right about that "You two Okay!" Kirishima asked us as we nodded at him and looked up at these Villains. "More then 20 people to fight guys." Icyhot tells us "They have more people this time, just in case." John says.

I was remembering last night when Kirishima and me were done packing for the battle in our room that we are sharing.

Flashback

When we were done packing and our backs facing each other "Hey Bakugo." Kirishima says my name. "Hm." I replied like that. "Not really talking right now. Hehe." Kirishima says as he sweats a little.

I glanced at him "What is it shitty hair?" I asked him "Do you think this is our final fight that we will ever get to fight in?" He asked me as I never even thought of shit that I don't find interesting but I don't think the others thought about it either.

I didn't even know how to answer it "Even if it might be I do hope that no matter what happens we will win and beat those Villains." Kirishima tells me as I smiled a little.

"If we're close to death, I know that even so we won't let them win. We would fight until I'll bodies can't move no more." I told him as he hugged me from behind. "Let's give it our all." He tells me as I nodded.

We now faced each other "Once this whole thing is over I need to speak to you about something very important." I told him as he nodded to me with his usual carefree smile.

End

Yes we won't lose at all, we were in fighting positions "Just six of you will fight this time, what happened to your friends." Another women spoke up.

We all glared at her "We won't let them get harmed or killed." Arlo tells her as she smiled at him.

"We won't let you win or get away with this." Deku tells them. "We will defeat you all." Icyhot says "We will fight with all the power we have." John also says to them. "You will not win at all." Kirishima tells them.

"Is that so, I'll like to see you try to stop us little kids."

I smirked at that "You'll fucking get that wish! You shouldn't underestimate us just cause we're in high school!" I shouted at them as we ran towards them as they also came at us as well.

To be continued

The battle now began between Team D and all the members of EMBER and The League Of  Villains.

Also I hope you guys don't mind the shipping of KiriBaku.