Wellston System

John Pov

I was showing them the inside of the school right now, everyone should be in class. "So this is the school." I told them as I saw a mid-tier hurting a low-tier. "Hey leave her alone!" I shouted as the mid-tier grabbed me by my shirt.

"What you gonna do about it cripple?" Mid-tier asked me as he was about to activate his ability. "Stop or else I'll blow your head off fucker." Bakugo told him with a glare lifting his right hand up.

I saw that the others were getting ready to fight too "Stop we can't fight." I told them. They looked at the Mid-tier with a glare.

The mid-tier left in a bad mood "Hey John why was that guy hurting this girl?" Midoriya asked me as I saw the red hair guy named Kirishima check on the girl. "Its the damn Hierarchy System." I answered him.

Midoriya Pov

Hierarchy system? I wonder what that is...but John seems to really hate it so much. "What's that?" Todoroki suddenly asked as John was taken back a little

"Have you been living under a rock or what? How do you not know about the Hierarchy System?" John asked Todoroki as he just shrugged his shoulders. That sounds really familiar.

I sweat dropped "I also wonder what that is too. It's not that we been living under rock it's that where we live it's so different." I told John as he was shocked "How different?" He asked me.

I looked at him as I was confused by his expression. "Where we're from the weak is protected by Hero's and we want to be hero's so we can protect everyone." Kirishima told John with a smile.

John looked away as he looked pissed about that "The low-tiers get picked on by the strong, people that are weak always get bullied by the strong." John tells us.

We were shocked to hear that "That there is the Hierarchy system. It's all about being strong." John told us looking at us serious.

I was shocked how they do things here "Then that mean-" I was cut off by John "Yep I get beaten everyday." John told us.

"And you don't fight back? That's pretty pathetic." Kaachan told John as he smiled a little "I do fight back but they always use their abilities so it's hard to win." John tells us.

I saw John help the girl up as I thought maybe All Might might be able to help him or at least I can try too as well.

What should I do "Also around here people don't like Hero's here so I would keep that a secret if I was you." John tells us as he got up and began to show us around again.

They don't like hero's at all, why wouldn't they like them? I looked at John 'He doesn't seem like what they call cripple here. I feel like he has an ability / quirk.' I thought to myself.

Todoroki Pov

This is weird. How could they hate hero's, what's so wrong about wanting to be a hero? What do they have against hero's anyways, did they do something wrong.

Kirishima Pov

They don't like hero's at all what's not to like about them. Their awesome like Crimson Riot! So I wonder what's their problem about being a hero?

Bakugo Pov

Fuck them. Who cares if they hate hero's, I'll just tell them to their faces. And why the hell wouldn't they like hero's at all, what did they ever do to them.

But Helmet head seems to be hiding something from not just us but everyone around him. Is it something bad or what?

To be continued