RETREAT

Remi Pov

"Urgh...!!!!" I was in pain as that women managed to scratch me on my left arm as it was burning too. "Give up now child?" She asked me as I glared at her.

"I will never give up!!! NOW KAMINARI!!!!" I shouted as I touched the ground. Kaminari nodded at me "Right!"

Kaminari also touches the ground as lightning from both of us made the ground shake. "What?!" The women shouted in shock as she tries to gain her balance. "You won't win this battle at all!" I shouted at her.

Mineta started throwing his purple balls at our enemies as they are stuck to the ground. Seraphina looked around to see that EMBER and The League of Villains are pinned down to the ground by theses UA Students."Amazing..." Seraphina whispered.

I looked amazed as well "Mineta can you throw me one of your balls so I can put on Toga hands." Uraraka told Mineta as he gives her one and she sticks it to her hands.

"Sorry but I can't let you take them." A man voice says as they suddenly disappeared. "Hey!" I stood up, my eyes widen as I fell to my knees.

Blyke Pov

I am breathing heavily right now, not just me but so are my teammates. "COVER YOUR EARS!!!" Jiro shouted out loud.

We all did listened to her as we covered our ears. Her boots gave out strong sound waves that came from both of her boots.

I was so shocked to see that these UA hero's are so strong, suddenly birds come towards the guy were facing right now.

I turned to see that it is the weird headed shaped kid named Koda doing, he is using the the birds to attack our enemy! "YOU BRATS ARE ANNOYING ME!!!!" He shouted out loud as he had his ears covered.

Everyone was badly injured right now, I pointed my hands at him "Got you..." I whispered as I shot beams straight at his arms and legs. "Urgh!!!!! Time to retreat....!" He said as he glared at us "Until next time kids." He tells us as he retreated.

I couldn't force myself up any longer as I fell unconscious like the others.We failed...s-sorry...

Rei Pov

"Ready guys!!" Momo shouted as we looked at her, some of us were unconscious right now. She threw a scarf up near the women I am facings as Iida and Tokoyami is handling Compress.

Momo looks at me and nods as I shot lightning at it. The woman looked shocked as the scarf was tied around her "What?! How did you...!" She didn't know what to say at all as Momo grinned at her.

"Have you ever heard of Nitinol alloy, when heated with fire it returns to memory alloy. But I made some adjustments instead of flames it works with lightning." She tells her.

I am amazed by how well they fight, they might actually be great hero's "I won't lose that easily! I'll make sure to kill all of you!" The lady shouted out loud "Compress disappeared!" Tokoyami shouted.

We looked to only see that the lady was starting to disappear with a smirk on her face. "Until we meet again." With that she disappeared and we fell to our knees exhausted.

Arlo Pov

I trapped the guy that me and John were facing in my barrier "Are we going to lose..." I asked as I was hurt and coughing blood out cause he was breaking my barrier from the inside. "Hold it a little longer!" John shouted as I looked at him confused.

John lifted his arm up and punched the ground hard cracking it "BRING IT DOWN ARLO!!!" Midoriya shouted as I saw him up in the air '12% Detroit Smash!!!!!!' Midoriya thought to himself as he kicks the guy with the hands towards me. I put the barrier down quick as the hand guy was sent to the person me and John  is fighting.

Todoroki and this guy named Dabi are fighting still "Give up Shoto Todoroki." Dabi told Todoroki as he glares at him "I will not lose to you cause I am a hero!" Todoroki shouted throwing fire and ice at him but he is way past his limit.

Bakugo and the woman that he is facing are both evenly matched with each other. They are both exhausted just like we are from fighting too much but Bakugo is going past his limits still.

Kirishima is still holding himself against that monster called Nomu. That Nomu creature is powerful and nothing that we never seen but Kirishima is not giving up no matter how beat up he is.

As for Midoriya he is fighting with all his strength, going way over past his limits. He's not giving up against that hand guy at all...For some reason I can feel Midoriya strength everywhere like he's giving all of us the will to fight still.

"WE WILL NEVER LOSE TO THE LIKES OF YOU AT ALL!!!" I shouted at them. "It's time to retreat..." Tomura says while scratching his neck as we looked at him. "Until the next battle you fake hero's." The girl tells us as they all Vanished.

They all collapsed to the ground "...We won't...lose next...time..." Kirishima says before we all fell to the ground.

To be continued