Team D!!!

Arlo Pov

"Damn it! How strong are these Guys!" I shouted as I put a barrier around us. John looked around "There's only two no that's not it five enemies are here but only one is attacking." He told us.

I looked shocked at how he knew how many there was. What is his quirk again?

*Cracks*

I felt a sharp pain as I noticed my barrier is cracking from one punch from a monster that just appeared. "That's a Nomu!" Midoriya shouted as we looked at him. "Nomu?" Me and John asked at the same time.

Kirishima walked up to me "Can you make a hole in your barrier for me to go out?" He asked as we all looked at him in shocked "Are you fucking crazy! That thing is at the same level as All Might!" Bakugo shouted at him.

"I know that but we can't just hide in here and Arlo barrier won't hold for very long, plus there are others. So if I can at least hold him off you guys can get the other villains." Kirishima told us with a brave smile.

I sighed "Fine there you go." I told him as the Nomu monster was getting ready to attack again. "Here I'll help you out." John told me as he was using my ability "How...?" I asked him in shock.

I saw him smirk but the Nomu was attacking now as Kirishima blocked the attack. "Urgh..!" Kirishima said in pain.

"Kirishima!" The UA students shouted his name worried. "Don't worry about me get the others!" Kirishima shouted at us.

Kirishima Pov

That Nomu punch was strong as heck, I can't believe it's actually that strong. I saw that Arlo and John put down the barrier as the others were now fighting with the Villains.

I won't let that thing get near any of them at all! I'll beat that Nomu for the sake of my friends and this mission! I will not fail them at all! "Take this!" I attacked Nomu with a punch as my body was harden still.

I thought I got a hit on him but I saw my fist cracked a little. "What the...?" I whispered as Nomu punched me sending me flying.

Midoriya Pov

I was facing Tomura Shigaraki "Why are you always getting in my way?" He asked as he was scratching his neck. "Because what your doing is wrong! And it's a hero's job to save people!"

Tomura glared at me "I'll kill you!" Tomura said as he comes straight at me. I kicked using air 'I have to be careful. He's able to decay anything and anyone.'

I saw that Nomu punched Kirishima hard as he sent him flying, I used my quirk to go and catch him. "You okay Kirishima?" I asked him "Yeah thanks Midoriya." Kirishima thanked me.

"Why don't we switch opponents?" I asked him as he looked at me. "No I can handle him." Kirishima tells me as I was worried but nodded "Alright." I told him as I went back to fighting Tomura Shigaraki.

Todoroki Pov

I was fighting this black haired guy that has burn marks on him. If I recall his name was Dabi.

I was countering his blue flames with my flames "Do you think you can beat me Shoto Todoroki?" Dabi asked me.

I glared at him "Yes I believe that I can beat you and I will no matter what." I told him as I used my right side to freeze his legs and arms. Dabi smirked at me as I saw him melting my ice "Nice try." He told me.

"What?" I whispered to myself, I was shocked at how he was able to do that. "I won't stop fighting you, I'll win." I told Dabi as he smiled at me.

Bakugo Pov

I was facing a member of this fucking organization called EMBER and I fucking hate it cause I wanted to beat the hell out of those League Of Villains!

But the person that I am fighting with is pretty strong "Does a kid really think he stands a chance against me?" She told me with a smirk on her face.

"Wow that fucking look scares me, but I ain't a little kid! I'll beat the shit out of you and I'll fucking win!" I shouted at her as I attacked her with my quirk.

She's grins "Amazing but I won't lose either." She tells me as she attacks me. I smirked at her "Let's see who fucking wins then."

John Pov

Me and this Royal Arlo are working together to beat this guy, and he is super strong. "What do you want and why are you killing people?" I asked with anger in my eyes.

He only smirked at me "That is none of your concern at all. I will kill anyone that gets in my way at all." He told us "Then we're fight you and beat you." Arlo told him.

This guy ability is wind so let's use his ability against mine than "Let's see who is stronger then." I grin at him as he was confused but Arlo look was like 'What do you mean?'.

I copied the EMBER guy ability as both of the winds collide but mine was stronger "H-How?! No I won't give up!" He shouted.

He then drank something as he smirked at us, his speed and power somehow got stronger.

Me and Arlo were shocked as Arlo made a barrier around us "That's the drug that they told us about." Arlo tells me "Yeah a drug that increases ones level and ability." I said as Arlo nodded.

"We need to beat him." Arlo says as I nodded "I know that." I agreed. Arlo then put down his barrier and we went to fight him.

To be continued