Worried

Mina Pov

We found out that the boys that are in team D left early in the morning to fight those people again. We wanted to go and help them fight but Mr. Aizawa and All Might wouldn't let us go after them at all.

"I hope their alright." Blyke says concern as we all looked at him. We were all together hanging out in the lobby in the place we are staying at watching tv. "Yeah I hope so too." Sero answers them.

The news popped on as my eyes widen in shocked "Breaking News somewhere in one of the Low-Tiers Districts, There's a full out battle! We're not able to get close to the fight at all but it seems that it is a dangerous fight at hand." We were all watching the news now.

"D-do you guys think it's them...?" I asked whoever will answer me. "Yeah it has to be them..." Rei answered me as he was watching the news like everyone else is.

The buildings were destroyed and there was smoke even ice. It was like a war over there "We have to go and help them guys! We can't let them fight this alone!" Isen shouted at us as we looked at him.

But before any of us can answer him someone else spoke up "And do what."

We turned to see that it was our teachers "What will you do to help them?" All Might asked us.

"Help them fight what else! They need our help!" Remi shouted at him. "You need to think this through, your not strong enough at all." Vaughn tells us.

Rei Pov

We looked at The headmaster as I closed my eyes and crossed my arms around my chest. 'Their right...we would just be in the way.' I thought to myself.

I stayed quiet as I was listening to everyone "What are you saying! We are strong enough to help them!" Sato shouted at the headmaster with a angry look.

Tsuyu spoke next "If we don't help them they will get killed. Kero." They need to know that they can't help them and neither can I...

"He's right." I told them as they all looked at me now. "Why would you agree brother, their going to get killed if we don't help!" Remi asked me.

I sighed "Think, they easily took us down but those six were still able to fight through the and make sure nothing happened to us until help arrived." I tell them as they looked at me.

They were all quiet now "So we would only be in the way." Jiro says as I nodded at her "All we can do now is just sit and wait for them to come back to us." Mr. Aizawa tells all of us as we nodded.

I hope that they return to us alive. Good luck and return to everyone alive.

To be continued