John vs Volcan

John Pov

I punched and copied a few abilities to use against them. It sucks that my limit is only six abilities. "Die you kid!" I turned to see a guy coming towards me with a ice spear.

He was fast but I dodged him "Take this!" I used a fire ability and punched him a couple of time with it. They just keep coming and coming no matter what "Leave him to me." I turned to see that women dressed in all black.

I glared at her as she looked at me "I am Volcan and I will be the one to end you boy." The women known as Volcan tells me.

I grinned a little "Oh really is that so, your going to end me you say. I'm John the one that will actually be the one ending you!" I shouted at her.

Volcan smiled at me as she used her ability claws and fire. "Fire Claws?" I whispered "That's right kid. That is my ability, I'll show you how strong I am."  Volcan says as she came at me and attacked me fast.

My eyes widen "Argh!" I was in pain as she cut my arm, there was three claw marks on my left arm. I was bleeding now.

"See I am stronger then-" she cut herself off as she fell to her knees as her left knee was burned with claw marks too. "How did you." She whispered as she looked at me.

Volcan eyes widen "Don't Underestimate us at all, we're not weak." I told her as I turned to look at her. "You used my own ability against me?" She asked me as I only looked at her with a glare. 'She's fast and strong...'

Man that cut burned and hurts a lot but I can move my arm still. I was thinking of what to do "This should be Interesting." I flinched a little to see her standing up. "I'll make sure to kill you boy." She tells me as she comes straight at me.

I sighed knowing this will be a hard battle "This won't be easy at all...Sera wish me luck..." I whispered to myself as I ran towards her at full speed.

I used her fire claws ability again. "I am not weak! I'm stronger then you think!" I told her as her eyes widen.

I'll use wind, I jumped up in the air using a wind ability as I kicked her from behind with it. "Urgh!" Volcan hit the ground hard. "Did that do the trick?" I asked myself.

Someone hit me on the head hard "Argh?! W-what the hell..?!" I turned around as I was punch in the face. This guy ability makes his arms like metal.

Blood was dripping from my head, I smirked at him "Nice try buddy." I tell him before I start to beat him up.

"I thought he would at least be able to weaken you." I glared at her "Like someone like that would be able to weaken me.." I told her as she smiles at me "Claire." My eyes widen when Volcan says that name.

I closed my eyes and opened them "My past won't work on me anymore." I told her as we both looked into each other's eyes. "I see." Volcan whispers as she activated her ability again. I'll use that guy ability who I just beat up.

I was fighting her with all my power, I wounded her a little as she cut me again. "I WONT EVER LET YOU OR THOSE PEOPLE WIN THIS BATTLE!!!!!" I yelled at her as I punched Volcan on the cheek hard.

Volcan was slammed to a wall hard but I saw her smirk at me "I won't fall that easily and neither will they." She tells me as my eyes widen more.

'W-What...is happening...my head hurts...but why is blood in the air...' I thought to myself.

I looked down to see that Volcan claws was through my stomach but she also gave me more cuts too. She smirked as she pulls out her fire claws fast as I fell to the ground.

The Volcan who was against the wall was a fake and the real Volcan was behind me. "Never let your guard down kid but you will be dead soon anyways."

Everything was blurry to me...huh there's so much blood...I wonder why...oh wasn't...I fighting...did I...lose...the fight...I closed my eyes as I heard someone call my name John! "...Sera..." I whispered her name.

Sera...Sera...I saw her face in my mind...I can't give up just yet! I still need to see Sera again, I promised her! I will not lose this battle at all!

Volcan started walking away "One of them is..." She stopped as she heard something, Volcan turned and saw me forcing myself up as her eyes widen "Impossible...! You shouldn't be able to stand!"

"I...won't...lose..!"

To be continued