Visit

Isen Pov

It's been a month now since the guys came back from that dangerous mission they went on by themselves. And they been in the hospital and in a coma now for a whole month.

I'm outside of the hospital room that Arlo is in right now. He's still unconscious, Arlo and the others have these moments when they feel so much pain that it hurts us to watch.

There was a time too when their hearts stop but the doctors managed to help them. It scares us all that they won't wake up.

I wish I can do something to help them out, even if they have those moments they are still unconscious. But it really looks painful for them.

I walked into Arlo hospital room, he was still unconscious as I sat down next to his bed. I looked at him with a worried expression.

As I was lost in thought the door opened as I looked up to see a nurse as she looked at me. "Sorry I didn't know that he had a visitor." She tells me as I shook my head "It's fine." I told the nurse.

The nurse walked up and started doing some check ups on him. Like checking his temperature, blood pressure and other things too. "How is he?" I asked her as she was writing down on her clipboard.

"He is alright, same with the other boys. The doctor did some exams on them the other day and he found out that once they wake up they all might have some memory loss." She tells me as I was in shocked.

I stood up right away "But It's not for sure right?!" I asked her as she shook her head "No, he's not a 100% sure. But they all hit their heads pretty hard." She tells me as I sighed.

She soon left as I was looking at him again "You know Arlo, Elaine tried to come and see you but is too afraid that you may never wake up." I told his unconscious body.

Man I must be so worried cause I'm talking to someone that is in a coma. I just want Arlo and the others to wake up and be better already. "Elaine and Seraphina are both worried about you and John." I told him.

"Those hero girls are worried about those hero boys, they all been in a terrible state. They all been crying, not eating much and not getting any sleep at all. So hurry and wake up so they can be happy again." I said out loud.

I bit my lip as I closed my eyes in worry, everyone is so worried about them. We all wished that you guys would have asked for our help.

I got up as I decided to leave. I was at the door about to walk out of the room but then I heard a noise. "...Urgh...I-Isen...?"

I turned my head as my eyes widen in shock and in surprise.

"...."

To be continued