Afraid

John Pov

I was fighting along side Arlo still, we both are badly hurt since this guy became stronger with that drug.

A strong force of wind came towards me as my eyes widen as it hit me sending me straight to a building "GYAHHH! *Coughs Blood*" I said in pain as I coughed some blood out.

"Your afraid to go above the limit that you have boy. Cause you worried you might hurt them just like how you hurt the ones that you cared about." The guy told me as my eyes widen again.

I was in fear this. I was afraid now, I'm scared if I use more then I might hurt them all like them.

The man smirked at me as his wind pinned Arlo to the ground "Your dangerous with that ability of yours. Your a Monster." He tells me.

My eyes widen "N-NO YOUR WRONG...I"M NOT A-" I was cut off by him again "You are! You will hurt everyone that you care about." He tells me with a grin. "You will kill them like the monster you are."

I fell to my knees as I was remembering everything I did back then, I am grabbing my head with both of my hands. I am consume with fear now.

"JOHN!!!"

I flinched at my name being called but I realized who that voice. Who was calling me.

Arlo Pov

I saw the guy and John talking as John is on his knees for some reason. "Why is that idiot on his knees?" I asked myself as the guy used his ability on me again.

"You can suffer some more too kid." He told me as his wind put so much force down at me. It felt like my body was being crushed by something more then wind.

I coughed blood out of my mouth "I...won't let you...win..." I told him as he smirked "Oh but I already won this battle." He told me.

Midoriya Pov

I saw that John was on his knees looking afraid. I looked at him, I need to help him! He needs my help...I might have not had a quirk back then to be afraid of but, I was afraid of not having at all.

John needs my help! He needs to know and I will give him the hope he needs!

I kicked Tomura hard as he fell to the ground "You can't help your friend at all Midoriya, he will die like all of you." Tomura tells me.

I glared at Tomura "We will not give up or die! We won't die!" I shouted as I punched the ground hard making it crack.

The ground was cracking as the others tried keeping their balance. "JOHN!!!" John flinched at me calling out to him "DON'T BE AFRAID TO GO PASS YOUR LIMITS!! DON'T BE AFRAID OF YOUR ABILITY AT ALL, GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN!!!"

John looked at me as his eyes widen and nodded at me with a small smile "Your right Midoriya!" John told me.

He stood up and looked at his opponent as he smirked at John. "Going to fight me now boy." John smiled at him. "I won't lose and I'll beat you until I no we win!"

I smiled as we went back to fighting the enemies. We will not loose to them, we will beat them so they don't hurt anymore innocent people at all!

We will stop them! We won't lose or give up! We will win this fight!

To be continued