EMBER

Remi Pov

I was with my group right now, we were walking in a low-tier area. It was dark here, when a low-tier would see us they would run away or hide from us.

I saw the UA students looked around with shocked and worried faces. "This is terrible, how can they put the weak somewhere so bad." Uraraka tells us.

"The strong are known to be famous while the weak are treated terrible and known for good for nothing." Seraphina answered them.

Kaminari spoke next "That's harsh at least the quirkless are treated better where were from. Like Midoriya friend what was her name again...oh Melissa." We looked at him in surprised.

The people with no power are treated right where there from. "Yeah I'm not as strong as Midoriya but he would save anyone that needs help and fight for what is right." Mineta told us.

My eyes widen this school is something, it's nothing like what I expected at all. I thought they were just about fame and fortune "Yeah Deku is pretty amazing." Uraraka smiled while saying that.

(Play Music)

I was about to say something until someone attacked us "That was a close one!" I shouted as I was able to dodge the flames. "Your all pretty fast aren't you." A women came out with a glare at us.

"But sadly that won't be enough to beat me at all." She told us as she used her ability to grow claws and heat around them.

"Kaminari contact the teachers right now!" Seraphina shouted at him "Right!" But he was attacked to "Damn they aren't...wait your from the league of Villains!" Kaminari shouted.

The masked guy attacked him "Oh that's wonderful that you remembered me!" He said as he made clones of himself attacking the UA students.

Uraraka Pov

Clones this Villain is Twice if I recall, man he got stronger there are so many villains. I moved right away "Ah why did you dodge?" My eyes widen as I saw who it was.

Tsuyu came to my side "That's...the girl from before..." she whispered as I glared at her "Toga Himiko." I said her name as she smiled at me "So you remembered me after all." Toga smiled like a psycho.

Toga tried cutting us with her knifes she has, as we kept dodging them "I still have some of your blood Ochaco. I just need some of the others right now." Toga tells me as she continues to attack us while we dodge her attacks and Twice clones.

"They got stronger!" Kaminari shouted to us "No kidding! We're gonna die in this battle!" Mineta shouted at us. "Kaminari did you contact the teachers, kero?" Tsuyu asked him. "No I can't get a hold of them."

Sero was tying up the clones with his tape quirk as they melted on him. "Man they just keep coming one after another." Sero says as he kept fighting like the others.

I touched lots of rocks as they started floating and I sent them straight at the clones and Toga.

My eyes widen as Toga body melted as it was a clone, that means that...I turned around "Tsuyu behind you!" I shouted to Tsuyu.

Tsuyu looked confused as my eyes widen, no this was a trap wasn't it.

To be continued

U.A Goes To Wellston(Crossover)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara