Decision and Discussion

John Pov

I was in my apartment as I was laying down on my couch looking up at my ceiling. Man should I agree to this or should I not at all...I closed my eyes remembering those hero wannabes.

If I agree then they will all know that I was lying about me being a cripple. Sera will probably be mad at me for lying to her and that would mean she would probably stop talking to me. It's true that I am stronger than anyone here and I can be a big help to them.

But if I don't help then I can still be a cripple and no one would know of my true strength and abilities at all. But if I don't help out then everyone would be in danger and trouble that also mean Sera too even if she is strong.

I closed my eyes as I was thinking very hard of what I should do. I opened them back up as I sit up on my couch "I know what to do." I told myself.

No one Pov  (Next Day)

John woke up and got ready to go to school, the same with the others like the Wellston Royals as they got ready to go to school as well.

The ones that live in the dorms have left for school, as for John he left his apartment and started walking towards his school to tell the headmaster what he has decided on.

John got to Wellston as he went straight to the headmaster office "Sir I made my decision." John said at the door. "Come in John." Headmaster Vaughn told him as he opened the door and went in.

They both looked at each other in silence as the headmaster was the one to break the silence. "What is your decision that you have made John?" He asked John.

"I chose to join in, I realized if I don't join then the others might be in danger and I don't want that." John told headmaster Vaughn.

Headmaster Vaughn smiled a little "That's the right choice John. I know you are giving up the cripple life that you asked for but we need your strength." The Headmaster tells him.

John left to got to his classes like the other Wellston students. The UA class 1a were training hard right now, they wanted to get stronger.

Evening

It was now evening and time for all of them to meet up in the conference room.

Soon the other students arrived as they were shocked to see John there especially Sera. Everyone expect Sera wonder why a cripple is in a battle discussion. The only ones that have not arrived were the UA student's and teachers.

Uraraka Pov

We were walking to a room to meet the people that will also be joining in on this mission. "Mr.Aizawa do you know who else is joining us on this?" I asked as we are still walking.

Mr. Aizawa stopped in front of the door "No I don't know who we are working with." He told us as Mr.Aizawa opened the door and we saw our guides along with a green haired boy.

"Welcome UA students I am Headmaster Vaughn. It's a pleasure to meet you all and I am aware of who you all are." The Headmaster told us as we all sat down.

"That there is a graduate of this school and the older brother of Remi his name is Rei." The Headmaster said as we all nodded.

Blyke Pov

We saw that those wannabe hero's also made it, I honestly thought that they might hide or runaway. Are they even strong enough to fight at all. "So they came?"

The headmaster looked at all of us and he answered me "It seems that they agreed to join the fight." We all looked shocked expect for the wannabe hero's. "Why is the school cripple here as well?" Isen asked him.

John stood up from his chair "I'm not a cripple at all, I actually have an ability." John told us as we all looked at him but some of the UA student's smiled. "What do you mean John?" Seraphina asked him looking like she was betrayed.

John looked at her not looking happy "Like I said I have an ability, my rank is a God-tier and my level is...10.3." He told us as we looked shocked at what he just told us.

The headmaster decided to change the subject "Back to the matter at hand, Ember and the League of Villains." He told us as we looked at him.

"Ember is the bigger deal, the League of Villains are probably just some low rank scums." I said as they all stared at me.

"What?" I asked everyone "They might sound weak but trust me they are not at all." A boy with blonde hair with a black Lightning zap on his hair. "What do you mean by that?" I asked them again.

The UA student's looked away then at each other as they sigh "The reason we know this is caused we faced them a couple of times. They attack the USJ than during our training camp as they took one of us as well." The red head known as Kirishima told us.

Mr. Aizawa

I stood up and looked at everyone in the room "The League of Villains are strong especially their leader, but All Might defeated the head leader and threw him into prison." I told the Wellston students and headmaster.

The orange and brown haired boy spoke up "I get that we shouldn't underestimate them but why are they working together?" I looked at him.

"They want to be stronger that's why they chose them EMBER, they want us defeated so they can take over both of our cities no the whole world." All Might told them as he was in his original form.

"We all need to search and be paired up in teams then." The Headmaster of Wellston told us all. "Yes we should but first thing first." I said as I looked at a certain group of boys as they looked away from me and the Wellston noticed it.

They looked confused "Midoriya, Bakugo, Kirishima and Todoroki. You four have a hard time of learning and listening to what us teachers tell you what to do." I told them in front of everyone.

Bakugo spoke up "What are we not allowed to join in? We want to stop them too!" Todoroki nodded "Yes we want to help as well." Todoroki says.

Kirishima stood up "So are you telling us if we find them we aren't allow to fight them at all?!" Kirishima shouted at me "Mr. Aizawa! You can't expect us to do nothing at all even if they attack us first?!" Midoriya shouted too.

I looked at all four of them "Not exactly for the first time since the training camp I'm giving all of you permission to fight back but only if they attack first." I told them as they nodded.

"Now to the pairs that well be teaming up."

To be continued