I Won't Break!!

Kirishima Pov

I was facing so many of these guys, there are more coming towards me. I kept punching them one after another "Man so many of them." I told myself. They weren't that strong but still.

"They just keep coming." I whispered to myself.

Suddenly I was smashed to the ground from behind as my eyes widen in shock. 'When did this guy even get behind me...?' I thought to myself.

He grinned "Face me kid I'm more of a worthy foe for you child." I looked up to see a buff looking guy.

I glared at him as I stood up "I won't lose to you at all." I told him as I ran towards him hardening my body. "Let's see about that little kid." He tells me as he punches me in the guts as he cracked me and I coughed out blood.

I was on the ground clenching my stomach while coughing some blood "N-no way..." I stuttered to myself as I forced myself up.

That guy punch felt like a steel blade. "Like my punch it feels like a blade doesn't it kid." He tells me as I looked at him. What the heck is this guys quirk?!

"Just what is that quirk of your...?" I asked him as the guy smirked at me "Blade body. Whether it's my fists or feet or anything of my body that hits you it will feel like A blade." He tells me as my eyes widen.

He ran to me so fast, I tried to block him but he suddenly got behind me. My eyes widen as I was bleeding on my shoulder. "Ahhhhhhh..!!!" I screamed in pain. It hurts so much that I was in pain.

He was still behind me "You are not a man, you are a pathetic weak kid. You will die here and now." The buff guy tells me. I felt fear coursing through out my entire body.

I'm weak...my eyes widen as I remember how I was in middle school. I was too afraid to help my own classmates when they were in trouble with that villain...I couldn't do anything...

After seeing Crimson Riot videos over and over, I decided to get strong and change my look. I studied for the entrance exams for UA nonstop and passed them. I joined the Hero course...I was able to learn things and even made tons of friends.

I met amazing students and learned that my classmates were all strong. Especially Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki. I need to fight! I came to UA for a reason! Damn it!

I then found someone that I care about and he cares about me...I WONT GIVE UP!!! I harden my body more as I punched him in the guts hard.

"What?!" He shouted as he tried to punch me back "Urgh?! Why didn't my punch break you!" He shouted at me.

His eyes widen as he saw me as it soon turned to a glare "You wish to die that badly boy, so be it." He tells me "I will not die! I won't fall that easily!" I shouted at him.

I attacked him back as I was able to hit him hard again.

Suddenly this guy aura changed around him like a deadly aura. He started attacking me fast now as blood was dripping from me.

"THIS IS BECOMING A WORTHY FIGHT NOW!! I'LL BREAK YOU!!" He yelled at me as he kept hitting me.

I glared at him as I felt like falling to my knees but I can't give up! I need to win this fight to protect my friends! I'm going to go beyond my limits!

I will not break yet! I will no matter what keep fighting! He still kept punching me over and over as suddenly he kicked me very hard sending me to a wall hard.

"Gyaaaahhh!" I coughed out blood, I dropped my arms to my side breathing heavily. My body feels so tired and weak now.

"You should be dead know." He says to me. No! I won't lose or break! I'll keep fighting no matter what!

He sees me still standing up as he smirked. "I WILL NEVER BREAK! I WONT BREAK NOT NOW NOT EVER!!!" I shouted at him. "Ahaha!This really is a worthy battle! I'll break that spirit of yours along with your bones!"

I glared at him as Bakugo was in my mine, I won't die. "I'll beat you!"

To be continued