John and Midoriya talk

Midoriya Pov

I still wanted to keep my usual schedule so I went on a morning run like always. Right now I was wiping my sweat away with my towel and drinking some water too.

I then heard a faint voice as I could hear it more now "Midoriya?" I turned to see who called my name to only see that it was John.

"Morning John, What are you doing up this early?" I asked him while drinking some water. "Just doing my morning run is all, how about you Midoriya?" John asked me wiping his sweat with a small towel.

He goes on morning runs too? There's that feeling again that I don't think he's powerless at all.. "Are you really quirkless...?" I asked without hesitation.

John looked shocked, confused a little and taken back with that question "Do you mean crippled and I am..." He told me.

I have that feeling again that he is not being honest with me... "I have this feeling that you are lying to me so please be honest...I want to know the truth. I want to help you." I told him with a look of worry and concern.

John Pov

I was taken back by what Midoriya just said to me. He would help me out for what...he's not involved in my problems.

I sighed as I gave up and begin to speak up "I'm not a cripple at all..." I told him as I looked up at the dark sky.

Midoriya stared at me "You see I was cripple once and I was homeschooled as well. I wanted to go to Wellston Private High School But my Father wanted to see how I'll do in school first so he enrolled me in New Boston. I was bullied for being crippled so I was alone, but then I met her...Claire...she helped me but it turned out she only used me cause her ability allowed her to see the future. She saw that I got an Ability and that I will be king, but I changed so very much that she got the whole class to try and dethrone me but it failed in the end. After all that I was expelled and sent to theses classes that they call readjustment classes...after that I hated my ability and promise myself that I would never use it ever again..." I told him about my past.

I looked at Midoriya as I was shocked to see him have tears. "T-that must have been painful for you John..." Midoriya told me as I nodded.

"Please don't tell anyone about this, the only people that knows that I have an ability is the Headmaster and some of the teachers." I told him as he nodded.

"I still want to help you out though!" Midoriya shouted as my eyes widen in shock. "I hate this system..." I whispered as he looked at me. "Can you tell us about this fucking system then?" I turned to see it was Bakugo and the others that are in my group.

"Sorry we kinda heard what you guys were talking about!" Kirishima said while scratching his head.

I raised an eyebrow "It's fine..." I whispered as I looked at these boys as I began to speak "This System is what everyone calls the Hierarchy System."

To be continued