The Weak

Arlo Pov

I just finished showing the group I was given around the school. I was walking to the front outside as I saw the others there too. "Done already?" I asked them.

Remi nodded with a smile "We just finished actually." Remi tells me. The others nodded and answered with a 'Yeah we finished.'

I saw that the school cripple just came out with his group. I wonder why the headmaster would ask for his help at all.

"I need to talk to you guys, it's important." Seraphina said from behind as the teachers went to their students.

We turned to look at Seraphina "What's up Sera." The cripple spoke up friendly to Seraphina. "These students and teachers are in the Hero course that use their powers so they can save others. They want to become hero's." Seraphina told us.

John Pov

I wasn't surprised to hear about this since they told me. But how did Sera find out, did she probably hear the headmaster and teachers speaking?

But want I want to know why he agreed to let them come here. I took a glance at the UA students that I was showing around.

So there is a place where they treat people equally...I looked down at me hands as I clutched them. I went through a lot of pain because of this stupid Hierarchy System.

Midoriya Pov

I saw that John and the other tour guides were talking to each other. I then faced Mr. Aizawa and All Might. "While we were looking around we saw how the weak are treated here at this school." I told them.

Mr.Aizawa sighed as he looked at me and the others. "We already knew about this school to begin with. The reason why we didn't tell you is because we wanted to see it with your own eyes." We looked at Mr. Aizawa in surprise.

"Tch...this school beats up the weak for no reason at all." Kaachan told the teachers. "Even So our job is to train you all and watch and learn from this school." All Might told us as we were shocked.

We looked at each other 'I can't just watch them...I want to help them and try to change the school...' I thought to myself.

Uraraka and the others looked worried but they put on a smile "Let's work hard everyone!" She tells everyone as they cheered "Plus Ultra!"

No one Pov

The Wellston students watched that the UA students smiled and looked happy. They wondered what could have made them so happy.

They also notice a few students were lost in thought 'Is something bothering those four boys?' Remi thought to herself looking worried.

Remi hoped it was nothing bad and hoped they will at least enjoyed their time here at Wellston. The other Wellston just didn't want to deal with them because they want to be hero's.

Well expect John he honestly wanted to learn more about them. Like what's it like where there from and questions he wants to ask them.

To be continued