Chapter 13

A week had past since last chapter. I haven't seen Mike ever since that night and I never talked to the boys. But they still were there for me, more than they ever were.

I walked trough an alleyway. I saw the refuge standing at the end of the street, I know it's dangerous to be that close, but I don't really matter at the moment.

I sat down at the bench and saw 3 guys walking out of the building. I couldn't really see them, but I noticed two of the guys being the Delancey brothers. The other guy was dressed in black clothes and had raven black hair.

It couldn't be... could it? The two Delancey brothers said bye to the other guy and came walking towards me. "This close to the refuge? Ya have currage. We had to work in a new guy. He needed some money and thought this would be better then selling some papers on the street. You happen to know a Micheal Dillinger?" Oscar says with a smirk.

"What did ya uncle say to him to get him to work for ya?" I ask the boys. "Nothing, he came running towards us like a scared kitten. Be warned, before you know it your boyfriend trows you in the refuge." Morris says with a smile. "He's not my boyfriend." I spit at them.

"Well I don't know Jackson." He says with a smirk. "Your boyfriend said you two never officially broke up."

"We never even got in a real relationship." I say in return, getting up to walk away. "We'll let him now. But always look after ya." The brothers say before I walk away.

I run towards the logding house and kick against one of the beds. "Wow! Howler, what's wrong?" Elmer says as Finch takes me away from the bed. "He's a backstabbah! I tell ya!" I say, about to kick another time.

Finch grabs me again and helds me back. "Who is a backstabbah?" Kid Blink asks as the boys gather around me. "Micheal!" The boys look at me in confusion and I sigh. "Mike, Mike is a backstabbah!"

"What did tha piece of shit do this time?" Albert asks me. "He works for tha Refuge! He works with them! After all tha happened ya would think he would be smarter than this! Ergh!" I yell trough the building.

I walk towards the closest wall and start punching against it as hard as I can, 'till my knuckles bleed and my anger mostly flowed away.

I look down at my hands and sigh as I see some blood dripping on the floor. "You could also just punch into the mattress." Davey says as he takes me to a bed and start wrapping up some bandage around my hands.

"And now slowly explain why this get's you so angry." Davey says, looking up at me. "When I saw Mike tha first time, I was... impressed. But then we started talking and I found out he also has a soft side. He was tha firt real friend I got aftha I was thrown out of tha house. I started to like him, but not as friends. And we kissed, I think we were in a relationship. And then he got drunk, and now he works for tha enemy. After all that I told him, he's just abusing those kids while letting me starve. I just can't understand it, I thought he loved me too. But he said I was just another one of his girls." I say looking up at the boys.

"We're here for ya, you's not gonna end up in tha refuge with tha cunt working there." Jack says, rubbing my knees. "But what if one of you end up there?" I ask, looking up at all the boys. "We will survive, a few of us have before. We won't die in there." Mush says with a grin.

"Maybe you're right." I say with a sigh. "Now head up and play some games with us" race says to me. I laugh and nod as all the guys continue with what they did before I stormed in.

"So, what are we gonna play?"  I ask as I sit on the floor with Race, Albert, Finch, Elmer, JoJo and Specs. "What about true or dare?" Race says with a smirk.

"Alright! I go first! Albert, true or dare?" I ask the boy. "Dare." He respond after thinking for a moment. "I dare you to lick Elmers shoe." Albert looks at the shoe for a moment before looking back up at me. "What do I have to do if I chicken out?" He asks.

We all laugh as I look at him. "Ya know tha rules, chickening out means you have ta lick tha foot of tha person who dared ya. And believe me, I haven't cleaned this shoes since my brotha gave them to me."

Albert thinks for a little bit longer before quickly licking Elmers shoe. "Alright, JoJo, true or dare." He asks the boy next to him. "True."

"Are ya still virgin?" Albert asks him. JoJo opens and closes his mounth for a few times before he licks Albert's shoe. "I hate this game." He says. We all laugh as he looks at Race. "Alright, Higgins, true or dare."

"Dare." Race says to him. "I dare ya to kiss Katherine." JoJo says with a smirk, looking at Jack and katherine talking to each other in the back of the lodging house. Race nods before getting up to kiss Katherine on the cheek.

"That was no fun." JoJo says with a pout. "Howler, true or dare." Race says to me. "Hm, I'm going for dare." I say with a laugh. Race takes his cigar out of his mounth and points it at me. "I dare ya to smoke." He says with a grin.

I look at the cigar for a while before taking it from him and putting it in my mounth. Albert throws a lighter at me. I was about to light the cigar when somebody snatched the lighter out of my hand.

"No smoking, especially in the building. Race you know what I think about it." We all look up at Davey who looks at us with a dissapointed look on his face.

"Sorry mom." We all say in unison before getting up to go to bed. Race takes his cigar back before leaning in. "That dare is still on the table. Be prepared." He whispers in my ear. I laugh as I hit him with my cap before walking towards my sleeping spot against one of the bunk beds.

Words: 1109
Longer chapter as promised, hope ya'll like it. I'm gonna go and start writing chapter 14. See ya guys later.
~ Alex