Chapter 4

Pacific Ocean 6 a.m.
Grayson POV -

I'm feeling lightheaded but I can't take my eyes off her. She slowly tilts her head and lowers the ice pack. She squints her eyes and a worried frown appears on her face. "Are you okay?" she asks. "You look like you're gonna throw up.." she quickly adds. Her voice sounds friendly. Her eyes are warm and inviting. But it looks like she has been crying. "Hello?!" She mouths loudly as if she is talking to an 80 year old. "NEED MY ICE PACK?!" she articulates. "No.. uh no thanks." I mumble. I quickly turn my head to break the eye contact and see Ethan and Emma staring at me. Emma throws me a pack of tissues while Ethan is miming I should hand those to the crying girl. I clear my throat and mumble "here.." as I hand her the tissues.

Pacific Ocean 6 a.m.
Y/n POV -

As I'm trying to disappear in my ice pack I hear someone in the seat next to me. For a split second I think its Mike. I peak over the ice pack and look into the most mesmerizing eyes. A heavenly looking man stares back at me like he's just seen a ghost. I know I just cried, but I can't be looking that bad, can I?! By the looks of it he's about to puke.

"Are you okay?" I ask. No response, none at all. "Hello?" I say again. From his mumbling I make up that he's doing fine. He hands me a pack of tissues and our hands touch briefly. It's like electricity is flowing through my body. I thank him for the tissues and immediately introduce myself. I hold out my hand and as soon as we shake hands I feel the electricity again. "I'm Grayson, nice to meet you y/n." he says.