Chapter 20

Kauai 11.30 p.m.
Ethan POV -

I sneak out of my bedroom and see the light is still on in James's room. I knock on his door and after a couple of seconds James walks out. "Let's go." I whisper as I'm getting nauseous of all the moaning I hear.

We walk down the stairs and head to the front door when I realise James is not behind me anymore. I turn around to see James still standing halfway up the stairs. Gazing at the den with his jaw hitting the floor now. "James!" I whisper while I try to get his attention by swinging my arms in the air. "Are you fucking kidding me dude!" I whisper as I walk up to him. I grab his arm and pull him down the stairs. When I look over at the den I see shadows created by the fairy lights moving. They are going at it!!

Kauai 11.45 p.m
Y/n POV -

I knew I couldn't take it slow with this man. But everything feels so perfect and natural when I'm around him. I'm laying on my back with a sweaty Grayson on top of me. His arms feel strong and muscular but his skin feels so soft. He's holding himself up on his elbows and his head hovers above mine. He has got this wild, animal like look in his eyes and it's sooo sexy. I see pearls of sweat dripping from his face as he slowly moves inside me. He picks up the pace again and I feel the muscles in my lower abdomen clench. I can't control the sounds leaving my mouth and dig my nails into Grayson's back. My breathing gets heavier and I arch my back to take his rough hits.

"Grayson.." I breathe. He puts his hand over my mouth and moans: "Try to stay quiet for this one." Fuck! He turns me on being this rough and dominant. His other hand wraps around my neck as he picks up the pace even more. My body starts tingling and I feel the tension building up in my stomach and legs. "Gray.." I moan out loud. But the sound is muffled under the pressure of his hand on mouth. The sensation going through my body is indescribable. My legs are shaking when Grayson takes his hand off my lips. A grin appears on his face and he kisses me roughly. "Maybe you'll be more quiet in round 3." He smirks.

Kauai 1.30 a.m.
Ethan POV -

"Okay, it's been 2 hrs." James says. "I've had enough coffee. Let's go back to the house." He adds. I look up from my phone and say: "It has only been 2 hrs." James furrows his brows. "What do you mean?" He responds. "I wouldn't be done in just 2 hrs." I tell him. An impressed look appears on James's face. "Well, well, well, you got some sister stamina, don't you?" He says with a naughty grin. My cheeks turn red and I grab the car keys. "Okay, let's go!" I say quickly. James can't stop laughing as he follows me to the car.

We stick our head around the front door to hear if there are still sounds coming from the living room. Nothing. It's quiet. "Okay, it's safe." I tell James. "Livingroom is clear." We tiptoe inside and close the door. All of a sudden we hear the shower running and I hear banging sounds coming from the bathroom. "ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! I yell at James as we storm back out of the house.