Chapter 55

London 8.30 p.m.
Y/n POV -

I'm packing my suitcase again. Butterflies flutter through my stomach when I think about seeing Grayson. In 24 hours my flight to L.A. departs and I can't wait!!! My bruises are fading and Grayson's hoodies start to smell like me. Steve, Grayson's and Ethan's lawyer, has helped me push the sale through and the house has been officially sold this morning. Life get's better by the second.

Ethan and I are keeping a close eye on Grayson. He has been having a rough time ever since he found out Mike was being a dick about the house and Grayson has an even bigger issue with not being able to protect me, since he realized that Mike was trying to get back together with me.

Ethan just facetimed me to walk me through the surprise he has planned for Grayson. He wants to film the whole 'surprising-my-brother-with-his-long-distance-girlfriend *emotional*' thing for a Tuesday video. I couldn't hide my excitement and had the biggest smile on my face the entire time. I close my suitcase and read the latest letter.

You are the most amazing, mesmerising, sweet, mysterious, kind, smart, sexy, loving, beautiful, caring, humble, thoughtful, perfect woman in the whole entire universe. Don't ever forget that you are so loved. You deserve the world. - Grayson.

He is so cute! What boyfriend does this? Being so romantic and making sure I feel loved even if he's on the other side of the world. I grab my phone and take a selfie. The bruises in my neck are almost gone. <You better make it to me soon.> I type. <Because your marks are leaving my body.> I press send. Little does he know that he can bruise me all over again in about 48 hrs.

L.A. 9 a.m.
Ethan POV -

Y/n is wearing one of Grayson's hoodies. Her smile is bright and big. She shows me her suitcases and I can tell she's excited. I'm glad she'll be here in a couple of hours because I'm not sure Grayson can hold it together for much longer. Her mom and dad say hi to me and ask me to take care of y/n. Even if it's not really personal through facetime, I tell them I will do everything to keep y/n safe and happy. We come up with a plan to tell Grayson why y/n is not gonna be able to take his phone calls or facetime calls for 12 hours while she is on her flight.

"Let's just say I'm going out with friends to have an early birthday celebration and goodbye party and that I'm staying the night with my girls before I move to L.A. in a couple of weeks." Y/n says. "Yeah.. I think that's the only legit reason why you wouldn't be glued to your phone." I say. "I'm a bit nervous." Y/n says with a shaking voice. "It's gonna be alright." I tell her. "Grayson will be so happy when he sees you!" I add. A faint smile appears on her face. "Call Gray in 5 minutes. I'll make sure to be with him, so I can help you with your alibi." I say as I end the facetime call and head over to Grayson's room. He's still fast asleep. I decide to wait in the hallway until I hear his phone ring. I hear him reaching for his phone.

"Hi baby!" He says with a raspy voice. "Goodmorning Gray!" I hear y/n say. I can hear the nerves in her voice. I walk into the room and yell: "Goodmorning y/n!". Grayson looks annoyed but he quickly lightens up when y/n yells me a "Goodmorning!" back. "Babe, we have to reschedule our facetime call later, because I'm going out with my girl friends." Y/n says. I observe Grayson, who stays calm. "Okay" he says. "Just let me know what time you will be home and I will call you then!" He adds. Y/n clears her throat. "Yeah.. umm.. I'm not sleeping at home, Grayson." She says. His jaw is clenching. "We're having one last slumber party before I move to L.A. and I'm not sure if I'll be able to take calls." Y/n adds. I see Grayson getting really uncomfortable. "Uhh.. o- okay.." he hesitantly says.

"Have fun y/n!" I yell in the direction of the phone. "I'll keep Grayson company, so don't worry!" I add. Grayson stays silent for a second. "Your bruises are healing.." he all of a sudden says to y/n. "Yeah, they are almost gone." Y/n answers. I quietly leave his room as I hear him say: "I need to give you some new ones. How will anyone know you're mine now?"

London 7 p.m.
Y/n POV -

I say goodbye to my parents and go through customs. I used to hate to leave my parents behind and got homesick every single time I left. Even if it was just for one night. But ever since I know Grayson I've only felt homesick when I was away from him. He's my home now.

I sit down in the terminal and look at the tv screens on the wall with all the departing flights. My flight starts boarding in 40 minutes. That gives me enough time to read Grayson's latest letter that arrived just before I left for the airport.

My cute little strawberry smelling human bean. It's been 12 days, 288 hours, 17,280 minutes, 1,036,800 seconds since the last time we kissed. And I've never craved anything so much as I crave your love. In the beginning I was a afraid to drown in your eyes, but there is nothing in this world that I want more than pass out because of those mesmerising eyes. I want to touch you and make our energy set your body and soul on fire. I want you, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, I want you! - Grayson

My heart tingles. I know it's only 12 hours before I see him again, but I wish I was in his arms right now. I crave his love and his touch maybe even more than he craves mine. I decide to sent him 1 last text, telling him how much I love him, before I board the plane.