Chapter 6

Kauai 10 a.m.
Grayson POV -

"What the f*ck just happened?" I ask Ethan as we're leaving the airport. "Are you sure she said honeymoon?" Ethan says. "E, I've read the texts from her lying ass cheating ex! They were supposed to get married two days ago!" I tell him while I brush my hands through my hair. "Maybe you and y/n aren't meant to be.." James says. "Then WTF just happened?!!" I shout frustrated.

Spending time with y/n felt like my heart was full and complete. "Ask her out for lunch to figure it out." Emma adds. "Yeah, maybe." I sigh. I grab my phone and as I'm scrolling through my contacts I realise how dumb I am. "No.." I whisper. "No no NO!!" louder each time. Ethan grabs my shoulder. I look up at his face and say: "I never asked her for her number.."

Kauai 12 a.m.
Y/n POV -

My body is sooo tired, but my mind is on! I keep replaying our goodbye hug and his smile in my head and can't help but smirk. What am I doing? I was about to get married two days ago and now I can't stop thinking about this stranger. I definitely scared him off when I told him about Mike. After that conversation I felt a distance.

As I'm stepping out the Airbnb into the garden I wonder if I'll ever see Grayson again. I lay down on one of the deckchairs near the pool and soak up the sun. I hear a group of men yelling in the garden next door and suddenly a naked guy, bombarded by water balloons, passes by. He stops as he sees me. Covers his private parts with his hands and says with the biggest grin: "I'm so sorry for trespassing. My name is Kian."

"