Chapter 7

Kauai 6 p.m.
Ethan POV -

We're on our way to dinner and Grayson has lost his smile. We've all tried cheering him up, no one succeeded. I'm getting a bit worried. Worried about the fact that he seems head over heels for a girl he barely knows and worried he might not find her ever again. Gray has been checking the Kauai hashtag on Instagram for hours, in hopes to find a picture of y/n and a lead to where she might be.

"We'll find her." I say. "Lots of our friends are in Kauai. Why don't we just text them all? One of them must have seen y/n." I add. "And if we don't find her, we'll find you 20 other girls." Emma says. Grayson stares at her as if he's gonna kill her. "Emma.. WTF?" I whisper. "Yeah what?!" She says. "We don't even know the girl."

Kauai 8 p.m.
Y/n POV -

For some unexplainable reason I ended up at the beach party of the neighbours. The group of boys and girls staying in the Airbnb next door felt sorry for me having to deal with a naked Kian. So they invited me over to make up for it. It's such a nice and chill evening. The girls in this house are super sweet and want to know everything about why I'm in Hawaii alone. After explaining my ex fiance is having an affair AND a baby with my ex best friend, they immediately start handing out advice. "DUMP THEM BOTH AND NEVER LOOK BACK!" is the overall consensus.

We all swap numbers. "Be sure to call or text us whenever you need us!" Franny and Chelsey say. "And you're staying with us whenever creepy Mike decides to show up! Kian probably doesn't mind sharing his bed." They laugh. "He's been staring at you all evening!"